GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Gears of War 3

supaflip

WWAATTAAHH!!!
1 year wait lol. i saw the video and i got motivated to play Gears2 again. the last i played was march 2009.

DanSan

meerkat
Car(s)
06' TR GTI/09 UG GTI
all my friends were dick hard over halo, and i always hated it so i all i used to play was call of duty and gears. Absolutely loved the first and second one, havnt touched my xbox in over a year (its sitting somewhere in my room). gonna drag it out just for this game, cant wait

ASCI_Blue

Ballin'
Epic tossed the story to the lady who wrote the books. I'm excited for this one, wife preordered the uberleet collector edition about a month ago, did the beta too so she's got the gold lancer and cole train uniform.

supaflip

WWAATTAAHH!!!
Epic tossed the story to the lady who wrote the books. I'm excited for this one, wife preordered the uberleet collector edition about a month ago, did the beta too so she's got the gold lancer and cole train uniform.

:thumbsup: my wife did the same thing too, pre-ordered the epic edition. :biggrin:

i'm looking forward to play campaign, co-op, and horde (if they going to bring it back) not so much with multiplayer tho.