GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SOLD: TORKLIFT EcoHitch and trimmed valence

2010GTI4me

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Autobahn
*****SOLD*****

Selling my EcoHitch made by Torklift Central, with my stock trimmed GTI valence/diffuser. The hitch came on my ‘17 when I bought it Jan 2020. Removed it at 22k miles in Nov 2020. Looks like it was installed for at least 2 winters (since I owned it for half of one, Jan-2020 on), but could have been installed when the car was new... can’t say for sure. There is some surface rust and some areas of the brackets that are peeling, but it can obviously be cleaned up and repainted/powdercoated for anyone concerned about further rust. This is the 2” receiver model.

Also including the 4 torx screws (2 on each end) and 4 clip/screw pieces used on the stock valence. Everything you need to complete the install with the exception of the wire lead Torklift provides for the two large bolts that go through the frame.

Located in Bedminster, NJ 07921. Will NOT ship due to size and weight.
Pickup is preferred or we can arrange pickup/meet within ~5-10 mile radius of my house.

Asking $140 for both parts. Would rather not split them up since the valence is no use to me since it’s already trimmed to fit the hitch.

These are compatible across all MK7 Golf/GTI models, but as you can see from the pics it came off my GTI.

https://torkliftcentral.com/2015-2017-volkswagen-golf-ecohitch

Last edited:

aegis

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
Not sure if just me but the links to the images are broken.

1670437301635.png

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
Not sure if just me but the links to the images are broken.
I'm getting the same error.

Good luck with the sale. I love my EcoHitch for my bike rack. Super solid and well tucked.

j255c

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R Manual
Do you know if this will fit on a 2018 R? Links are broken but I am interested

2010GTI4me

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Autobahn
Sorry, haven’t been getting email alerts for dms and thread updates. Sold locally