GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: ( SOLD)*Cobb Accessport (MK7/MK7.5 GTI)

timmyturbo

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Audi S3
***SOLD***

For sale, Cobb accessport AP3-VLK-002. Selling my GTI, so this is no longer needed. Includes everything that you get when purchasing new. Originally bought from Equilibrium Tuning. Included loaded on the accesport is EQT stage 1 and EQT stage 2 tunes. (93 Oct. Launch control and traction control)

Asking $550. Will ship via USPS or UPS with tracking sent as soon as I ship. Paypal is preferred method of payment.

*I've edited the post and price. If you can use the EQT tunes, great, if not it's still $550 shipped. These aren't used tires, if you want to wait until the once or twice a year Cobb runs a sale buy one then or wait until EQT has their sale where they include a tune, but you pay $675.

*Note this was used on a manual GTI, you would need to pay to unlock the DSG option from Cobb or a tuner.

Last edited:

Shane_Anigans

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport DSG
I've heard that EQT tuning files are VIN-locked, so they won't work on any car besides yours.

timmyturbo

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Audi S3
These are EQT's OTS tunes, it's not a protune, so I don't believe that is the case. I'll verify with EQT though and adjust price accordingly if that is the case. They do ask for a order number when ordering an update, which is written on the box.

CaptainRatty

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
These are EQT's OTS tunes, it's not a protune, so I don't believe that is the case. I'll verify with EQT though and adjust price accordingly if that is the case. They do ask for a order number when ordering an update, which is written on the box.
Tunes are not vin-locked, but the person who buys this can not purchase update files from EQT for $25. They would need to purchase their own license for the file ($175) and then after that, they would be eligible to purchase any subsequent updates for $25.

Shane_Anigans

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport DSG
Tunes are not vin-locked, but the person who buys this can not purchase update files from EQT for $25. They would need to purchase their own license for the file ($175) and then after that, they would be eligible to purchase any subsequent updates for $25.
Ah, that makes sense. Thank you.