GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS - RS3 front LCAs - fits all MQB cars 2015-2021 (Golf, GTI, R, Jetta, Beetle)

GoatAutomotive

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 VW GTI SE, DSG
SOLD!

[previously] Up for grabs:

Stock steel LCAs w/RS3 bushings pressed in. Direct fitment, no altering of your stock caster and tire position. No compatibility issues with ball joint studs. [coughs in 034]. You literally install these, verify your alignment, and GO RACE!

Bushings are brand new, never run on the car. Steel arms are a 8/10 condition, zero issues beyond cosmetic scratches.

Better pics coming Tuesday/Wednesday this week.

1714316030964.png
1714316369506.png

Pics of the arms above (ball joints not included in this sale - you wouldn't want cheap ball joints anyway).

Pics of voided stock bushings next to these RS3 bushings, also above.

I stand by this being one of the single best upgrades you can do to the suspension on these cars...better than lowering springs, rear sway bars, etc. The increased connectivity of these + increased negative camber (from strut mounts) is king for handling, and transformative on a FWD chassis.

I could hook in 1st gear, from any mph roll, on 245 street tires, when I first installed upgraded my front LCAs...making 320whp/380wtq through a DSG. Let that sink in.

The stock deflection is damn near dangerous on the OE LCAs, as the voided rubber begins to slacken and flex like a rubber chicken under steering and torque loads. See 15-second video below:

Folks spend lots of money on motor/trans mount upgrades to battle wheel hop/spin when they should really be starting here. (dogbone mount/upgrade is the most critical on that front)

PRICE: $220 picked up in central TX.

Shipping available as well: DM me and we'll make something work.

Your competing LCA options in this price point:

$300 for these from BFI (new), or $280 for the SuperPro steelies w/polyurethane bushings that are guaranteed to fail in year 1 (we have data proving this).

Save some money...help a fellow member. Keep the community going strong.

PAYMENT: Zelle, VenMo, or cash. No trades. No PayPal.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited: