GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: OEM VW Golf Madrid wheels 17x7 - Huntsville, AL

GumbyGTI

Passed Driver's Ed
Selling an almost like new set of VW Volkswagen Golf wheels. The wheels are 17x7, 5x112, with 57.1 hub, and 49 mm backspacing. They will probably fit most current and last model VW Golf, GTI, Jetta, and Passat. I bought larger aftermarket wheels right after buying my Golf in 2015 and I left them on the car when I sold it in December. These are just taking up room in the garage now.

Three of these wheels look factory fresh, maybe a little dusty on the backside. One wheel will need to have the clearcoat refinished. You can see the pictures what happened. It rolled out of my garage and tipped over onto it's face and the clearcoat got a few chips in it. I don't know what it would cost to refinish the clear coat, I figure around $100 or so. There's a place here in town that does it so I can check if you don't know of anyone. I can meet someone up to 30 miles away but I don't have the time to driver further and I can ship these but it's at the buyers expense/preference (Around $120 to most of the US). I'm in the North Alabama area and can drive about an hour to meet someone on a weekend if the offer is good enough. I would like to get at least $500 for the set and I'm not willing to break the set.