GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Ed's MK7 Rep headlights with Kit for sale - Tucson, AZ

nstea

Passed Driver's Ed
I did something crazy a week ago when I traded in my new MK7 GTI Pure White Autobahn (with only 650 mi) for a new black golf R (see pic below).

Just before selling it I bought Ed's lights with the Morimoto HID kit. Now that I no longer have the car I am looking to unload the headlights and HID kit. I have a few other GTI extras as well. I'm not looking to make any money, my main goal to just to get them out of the house to make the wife happy. So this is what I have:

- practically new MK7 GTI style lights (only used for 1 week) and looked awesome.
- Morimoto HID kit with 5000K bulbs (these worked awesome, I was very impressed. and the cut-offs were actually better than the Golf R, no joke). The Morimoto kit also worked flawlessly, auto on/off feature continued to work with Kit where my understanding is that Ed's standard kit does not support this feature.

I paid $695 for the lights and kit.

- Lighting package grill that I bought from Deutsche. I paid $177 for this.

All together I paid $900 and I am willing to sell everything for $600. You are basically getting the OEM LP grill for free. I can have them sent out by UPS tomorrow. We will split the shipping cost.

Here are some pictures that I have. I can send more by email.

Please feel free to contact me -
520-241-4141
nickstea@gmail.com

Transactions will be by paypal

[/url]Untitled by nicholas.stea, on Flickr[/IMG]

[/url]Untitled by nicholas.stea, on Flickr[/IMG]

my new R!!
[/url]Car by nicholas.stea, on Flickr[/IMG]

Last edited: