GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Feeler:OEM Folding Mirrors

matimer

Ready to race!
Thinking of selling my power folding mirrors I purchased from bec auto parts. Still in box. Reason for selling is I don't park in tight spaces as much as I use too(downtown, gym, etc.). I'd rather spend that money on a shift knob, short shifter, or shift bushings.

Images per request.

SOLD

Last edited:

Universal_Remonster

Ready to race!
Free bump. Love my folding mirrors. I actually went the other way. I've got to sell my new short shifter and shift bushings that I never installed in order to pay for the mirrors that I bought. lol

matimer

Ready to race!
Haha really?! Yeah I bought them because I usually park on the sidewalk when i go to places or downtown. However, I really want a shift knob and short shifter. I feel like I'm going to yank off the OEM knob haha.

However, I really hate when a car parks so close to me. I go around the car looking for dents on the mirror.

INoahGuy

Passed Driver's Ed
Thinking of selling my power folding mirrors I purchased from bec auto parts. Still in box. Reason for selling is I don't park in tight spaces as much as I use too(downtown, gym, etc.). I'd rather spend that money on a shift knob, short shifter, or shift bushings.

Images per request.

$325/shipped.
Pm