GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Dodge Challenger

tknj99

Ready to race!
Found myself in Mexico the other day and ran across a Dodge Challenger which so egregiously wanted to have his way with me.. tried to run up behind me and then pulled into the next lane and tried to pass hard.. well, i was in 4th at around 4k and sat tight until he rolled-up up to about my passenger side mirror and then i let her rip to the top of 4th and into 5th.. before i knew it i was at around 110 and shut her down after about 4 or so car lengths and pulled into the slow lane and as he passed got the nod from the hottie in the passenger seat.. it was a fun day :)
Now, if i was on my 14R, it would have been a whole other story lol

KevinC

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'19 Golf R, '21 M2c
In Mexico? Be very careful. That's a good way to wind up in a Mexican jail, or having to empty your wallet as well as turn over any valuables that the crooked federale wants to steal from you, in order to let you go free.

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
In Mexico? Be very careful. That's a good way to wind up in a Mexican jail, or having to empty your wallet as well as turn over any valuables that the crooked federale wants to steal from you, in order to let you go free.

Yeah holiday weekends are risky times in Mexico, but I had a mirror image run in with a WRX today. Poor guy never stood a chance, but lucky for him he didn't have a passenger to see the would be ricer flyby gone wrong