GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Forum Discusses Nicknames For Their Wiener And Muds Danger Noodle - Mrs Mud Runs And Hides

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Busy weekend!
Made a custom frame for an ikea dresser to raise it up about 6 inches so changing the baby is easier

Then saturday was at a recording stuido most of the day, music to be finalized wednesday mehopes

Then yesterday was a whole lot of other chores plus a 10 mile hike

1000013952.jpg

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
Busy weekend!
Made a custom frame for an ikea dresser to raise it up about 6 inches so changing the baby is easier

Then saturday was at a recording stuido most of the day, music to be finalized wednesday mehopes

View attachment 299916

Great idea.

I made something like this for the top of my daughter’s dresser to help hold the changing pad. Was a big help.

IMG_1870.jpeg

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Great idea.

I made something like this for the top of my daughter’s dresser to help hold the changing pad. Was a big help.

View attachment 299920
nice! yeah the little fabric deal we have on top could def slide off, i'm thinking of a rubber pad underneath it just to keep it from sliding off and killing our daughter lol.

form over function apparently is our aim...

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Scooty Puff Jr
nice! yeah the little fabric deal we have on top could def slide off, i'm thinking of a rubber pad underneath it just to keep it from sliding off and killing our daughter lol.

form over function apparently is our aim...
children able to wiggle around too much? Ratchet straps :cool:

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
Busy weekend!

View attachment 299916
1708960302111.png

Great idea.

View attachment 299920
These are called changing stations and I can almost guarantee you can get one for free locally. They make them to go with dressers and once they kids outgrow them, the dresser stays and the station collects dust in storage. If @riceburner were local to me, I would give him mine, haha.

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI
Busy weekend!

View attachment 299916
The dresser stand looks good. Like how you measured the middle support to line up with the dresser about it. Will you be making drawers for additional storage as well?

Also, should your changing station be in a carpeted area? Are you planning on having something around to catch any accidental spills that may occur so they don't get on the carpet, or is that not really an issue and my lack of experience with children is showing?

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2012 K04 GTI
The dresser stand looks good. Like how you measured the middle support to line up with the dresser about it. Will you be making drawers for additional storage as well?

Also, should your changing station be in a carpeted area? Are you planning on having something around to catch any accidental spills that may occur so they don't get on the carpet, or is that not really an issue and my lack of experience with children is showing?
Carpet for if you fumble the child when playing the "let's see how close they can get to the ceiling without touching it" game
Lloydrule :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ;) ;) :ROFLMAO: ;) 🥸

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
Once you have kids, you just accept there will be fluids everywhere and you get good at cleaning them. Oddly enough, the changing station is not a high danger spill zone (not with girls anyway). Where you feed them is much more dangerous. Like if you think a white fabric rocking nursery chair is a good idea for feeding them and getting them to sleep, you're in for an unfortunate surprise.