GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Boat Salesman In Florida Colluding With Chicago, Sauce Level Rises In Deep Dish Pizzas

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
I just don't feel like going crazy at every stop light.

Ezekiel81923

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Volkswagen GTI
Yaaaaaaaas do it haha we're gonna hit up white castle after as is tradition. I forget who else is nearby, @19birel and @Ezekiel81923 are you guys in at all? Cars & Coffee @ Steel Stacks 4/21 (it's a Sunday)

Can't make this one but I have a couple of Steel Stacks C&C and a couple of Mainline C&C on the calendar for this year.

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
Beer, wings and GF and you complain

#bansaab

;)4jim

Their wings are actually pretty good but their pricing is stupid. Decided that if I'm in a wings mood I'm gonna go to the other place in town that's cheaper and has better wings.

bc by and large no one in america give a shit about soccer or racing.

I went to some sports bar when the wife was out of town a few weeks back hoping to watch a race and have a beer, there's only 4-5 people in there and they weren't paying any attention to the tvs. I asked them to put the race on and the dumb lady looked at me like I was crazy, she told me well this is a sports bar so no we can't put that on. Gave her the biggest stank face I could muster up and walked out. Went to buffalo wild wings instead and they put it on the big screen for me

Honestly I am kinda surprised in this case as I've met some of the owners and managers and they're fairly young, maybe mid-late 30s to early 40s. Given success/proliferation of things like Ted Lasso, Welcome to Wrexham, and D2S, as well as Millennials and GenZ generally being more interested in sports outside the traditional "big 3," I really would have expected them to have had the lightbulb go off w/r/t programming coverage of "the other" sports.

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 Golf SW 4mo
I went to some sports bar when the wife was out of town a few weeks back hoping to watch a race and have a beer, there's only 4-5 people in there and they weren't paying any attention to the tvs. I asked them to put the race on and the dumb lady looked at me like I was crazy, she told me well this is a sports bar so no we can't put that on. Gave her the biggest stank face I could muster up and walked out. Went to buffalo wild wings instead and they put it on the big screen for me
was it sebring or st pete lol

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
MCI - RM
Going to pens is so shitty honestly.

Based... Haven't had a bad experience at bdubs yet in my life.

Trivia beers got my brain working a little slow today. Kinda like only revving to 2.5K before shifting.

Pens is shitty but what can ya do. If you don't score more goals than your opponent that'll happen. I will say there were bold moves by both managers in the kicking order which was cool as a somewhat neutral.

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
20 CX5 19 GTI 10 MZ3
Honestly I am kinda surprised in this case as I've met some of the owners and managers and they're fairly young, maybe mid-late 30s to early 40s. Given success/proliferation of things like Ted Lasso, Welcome to Wrexham, and D2S, as well as Millennials and GenZ generally being more interested in sports outside the traditional "big 3," I really would have expected them to have had the lightbulb go off w/r/t programming coverage of "the other" sports.
I continue to be surprised by people in my age range that are absolutely clueless with regard to tech, and being able to utilize it/manage it effectively. Even basic stuff, like having a couple streaming services available on a smart TV. For a sports bar, you'd think you'd have all the big channels that carry fairly big sports. Golf, F1, Baseball, Basketball, Hockey, Football are all things I'd have on my mind immediately, and I'm not a big sports person.

I guess some folks just wasted their childhoods learning to make friends, playing outside, spending time with their loving families, all that junk ;) #lloydrule

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
I continue to be surprised by people in my age range that are absolutely clueless with regard to tech, and being able to utilize it/manage it effectively. Even basic stuff, like having a couple streaming services available on a smart TV. For a sports bar, you'd think you'd have all the big channels that carry fairly big sports. Golf, F1, Baseball, Basketball, Hockey, Football are all things I'd have on my mind immediately, and I'm not a big sports person.

I guess some folks just wasted their childhoods learning to make friends, playing outside, spending time with their loving families, all that junk ;) #lloydrule
enter shared drives for work

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
never been to side street,

been to the local hard hat (meh and on wknds valet parking? wtf) also although I don't care the name Hard Hat rmakes me think 80's gay bar

I hadn't had wings in a loooong time. last year for my Bday Mrs Mud went and got me some from Archies.

old man rant......Wings used to be free at AM's during happy hour.....then they went to .25. (I'm thinking this would have been early 90's)

another old man rant....now I want wings