GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Boat Salesman In Florida Colluding With Chicago, Sauce Level Rises In Deep Dish Pizzas

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
Hurray stackable dispensary discounts. Just scored 2.5oz and 90x 20mg tablets for $294. Take me to the moon!

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Right now, still about $5k. They gave me $23.4k, they have it up for $28.6k
Not a bad deal. I'm still seeing them around here for over 30k.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Wife: soooo my parents are coming over tomorrow for Easter. What are you making?

Me:
C39E2F08-F5F6-45B4-ABF4-F7D754445A5C.jpeg

Meat

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Man I was just at the store and they had a friggin huuugge rack of beef ribs. They wouldn't have even fit on my smoker.

I’ll start smoking this at 7pm and let her run all night. Should be done around lunchish.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
today i washed a tictac-sized chunk of ear wax out of my right ear. i can hear so much better again

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
we have these ducks outside. They are big... and black. Wife says shes gonna google to see what they are - big black ducks. I said type that very carefully....
Sorry I don’t have enough time to sort through all of the other pages… do they have some red on their faces kinda like a vulture? If so… Muscovy Ducks. The neighbors have some… for now. 😏

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Good weekend so far. Drove up to Charleston to go to the WTA event Friday and Saturday. Saturday got rained out so we when to a hockey game instead. Sunrays won in a shootout. Exciting game.