GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Desperate Need For A Smoke Machine In The East Coast, Canada Wildfires Don't Suffice Anymore

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Damn I miss my GTI now :cry:

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
20231111_162439.jpg

I'm just saying, other than the hood being a little longer, that's mini van silhouette.

And I'm diving this one......😪

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 Golf SW 4mo

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2012 K04 GTI
CSB:
Yesterday was the main event at Amelia. Sooo many cool cars.
Grabbed some grub while it was raining and ate at this awesome donut spot. It was just like a duck donuts, but better.
Stuck around to the end to see em drive off.
Then we jumped in the cars and drove back to Knoxville. Absolutely brutal drive. My eyes were on fire and I had to make stops to rest my eyes because I felt like I would fall asleep. Stopped at Bucees on the way too.
Never doing overnight driving again. We arrived at 4am.
Today driving the dragon and skyway. Should b fun.

mrmatto

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2024 GTI DSG
CSB:
Grabbed some grub while it was raining and ate at this awesome donut spot. It was just like a duck donuts, but better.
Then we jumped in the cars and drove back to Knoxville. Absolutely brutal drive. My eyes were on fire and I had to make stops to rest my eyes because I felt like I would fall asleep. Stopped at Bucees on the way too.
I’m glad you got to enjoy yesterday. The weather suuuuuucked.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
i finished polishing a buddys miata yesterday then we grilled arra chera (sp?) on the grill

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
such a neat little car man
1000014015.jpg
1000014016.jpg

Last edited:

Pineapple

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2017 Golf GTI S
Girlfriend keeps mocking my car for having bouncy suspension. The roads can be truly awful in Cambridge and Somerville, so I always call out "Turbulence!"and turn on the Fasten Seatbelts sign. Thinking it's time to pull the trigger on Special Actives when the paycheck hits this week. She actually said she'd chip in on suspension work so I guess it's pretty bad.

Prev seller said the car is on eibach lowering springs, so I guess I'd need to get some stock height springs right?

Last edited:

Jmitchell4873

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Mk8 GTI
CSB:
Don't forget the hit the Moonshiner, and Devil's stair case while you're in the area. So many great roads that don't get much publicity on the TN/NC/GA border.