GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Desperate Need For A Smoke Machine In The East Coast, Canada Wildfires Don't Suffice Anymore

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
I’m planning to test drive a mk8 when my rabbit is in for service. We’ll see if I like it.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Also, im poor now.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude

mrmatto

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2024 GTI DSG
Getting my alignment checked (since I have new rubber rolley bois) this morning and going to see if these guys can actually get me 0 toe all around. Last alignment shop said they didn’t have enough adjustment to get 0. I don’t wanna be a toe-in loser; I wanna be a 0-toe Chad.

This afternoon, prep for the autocross tomorrow. Will be my first event on fresh 200tw tires 😬

Last edited:

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
20 CX5 19 GTI 10 MZ3
Getting my alignment checked (since I have new rubber rolley bois) this morning and going to see if these guys can actually get me 0 toe all around. Last alignment shop said they didn’t have enough adjustment to get 0. I don’t wanna be a toe-in loser; I wanna be a 0-toe Chad.

This afternoon, autocross prep for the weekend.
toe out or gtf-toe

also jealous of your season starting so early, we're hoping that maaaaaaaybe by the end of April we'll have our first event, which is also kind of putting the crunch on me to get things done. Unfortunately I'm lazy and don't like the cold, so we'll do springs on the wife's car because that's going to be the easiest thing to do.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
I will be out a majority of today helping my brother install a fence. We got 40 wood posts to dig holes and set em in.

mrmatto

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2024 GTI DSG
toe out or gtf-toe

also jealous of your season starting so early, we're hoping that maaaaaaaybe by the end of April we'll have our first event, which is also kind of putting the crunch on me to get things done. Unfortunately I'm lazy and don't like the cold, so we'll do springs on the wife's car because that's going to be the easiest thing to do.
Lol yeah we’re lucky here. Season actually started last month. I have 4 events over the next month between 3 clubs/groups, which works out amazingly with new tires and handling characteristics I need to learn.