GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: GROUP BUY - $3 Suckjobs Crafted By Riceburner; Must Have 23 People To Make Happen

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
I kinda can't. The grass is still wet from the rain this morning.
1689361492013.png

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Question for the group.

If you were to pointlessly gender an alcoholic beverage, which do you think would be considered more "feminine": margaritas (in general, non-frozen) or an espresso martini?
That expresso martini is a metrosexual. My brother in law loves those kind of drinks.

blackmammoth

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2018 GTI S w DSG
Question for the group.

If you were to pointlessly gender an alcoholic beverage, which do you think would be considered more "feminine": margaritas (in general, non-frozen) or an espresso martini?
I would consider the martini more "feminine", just because it's fancier/takes longer to make. A marg is just a slurpee with tequila, and that doesn't say feminine to me.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
Generally I'm not a fan of anything that's not at least 90% booze. Manhattan, martini, old fashioned, negroni. Those are my go to drinks. I might consider a gin and tonic on a hot day. I like to be able to taste what I'm drinking and enjoy it. Mixing with soda or something is not appealing.

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 Golf SW 4mo
Dude, I've gotten 7 piece tenders when ordering 3. Sometimes they don't give a fuck.
its the best lmao.

extra sides, sized up drinks, extra shit in general, it rules.

you gotta take that one time where they short the fuck outta you on the chin too bc of it.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
yo

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Best pic i could get of the remaining feathers at the crime scene

20230714_140117.jpg