GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Forum Discusses Nicknames For Their Wiener And Muds Danger Noodle - Mrs Mud Runs And Hides

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Scooty Puff Jr
@bosnianguy and @guyfromrhodeisland
Any chance you'd be willing to lend the pad spreader tool please? Might need it for brake install I'm doing.
possibly a dumb suggestion, but I uncap the brake fluid reservoir so I can squeeze the pedal in by hand (on the fronts, rears are usually screw in). If your reservoir isn't super full you won't lose any fluid.

also @1ashchuckton good point, maybe I'll have to look into some TNiA stuff. Shame the Mazda is speed limited, because that's probably what I'd want to take.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Yes I paypal $3 to you. ;)

I will look into having that done. Thanks Jay.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
might be one of my last title changes :(

CSB3: Wisdom Is Accepting You Are Not Wise Enough​

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
might be one of my last title changes :(

CSB3: Wisdom Is Accepting You Are Not Wise Enough​

You've only been in power for about 14 months. You still have almost 3 years to go.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
possibly a dumb suggestion, but I uncap the brake fluid reservoir so I can squeeze the pedal in by hand (on the fronts, rears are usually screw in). If your reservoir isn't super full you won't lose any fluid.

also @1ashchuckton good point, maybe I'll have to look into some TNiA stuff. Shame the Mazda is speed limited, because that's probably what I'd want to take.
As long as it's not a roval, you'll be fine.

Last edited:

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Scooty Puff Jr
As long as it's not a royal, you'll be fine.
Royale with cheese? I actually have no idea what you're talking about and I'm trying to hide my ignorance with humor

mrmatto

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2024 GTI DSG
The older I get and the more I learn, only shows me how little I actually know. It took a bit of wisdom to even get to the point where I learned to accept that I'll probably never be close to perfect, at anything I do.
I don't remember who said it... "As the area of our knowledge grows, so too does the perimeter of our ignorance." NDT maybe. I think it's wonderful and inspiring. The deeper you go into the cave, the bigger you find out the cave is.

Last edited:

Jmitchell4873

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
Mk8 GTI
I'm OK at a bunch of stuff, which makes me handy. I'm not really good at anything, which makes me a danger to myself and the world. I'm cool with that.
Philosophy was never my favorite class……but being a jack of most trades and master of none has served me well, in my first 43 years.

Perfection is probably disappointing for those that achieve it anyway.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Philosophy was never my favorite class……but being a jack of most trades and master of none has served me well, in my first 43 years.

Perfection is probably disappointing for those that achieve it anyway.
I will jack shit up the first time I do it, but after that, I can complete that task to a mediocre standard like a champ. 🤣🤣🤣