GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Sterkrazzys Five Page Dissertation - TLDR He Got A Flat Tire

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
Not so csb....

Son had a nasty 4 wheeler accident last night. Broke 4 ribs and punctured/collapsed lung. Got him stable with a chest tube at the local hospital, now being transported to a larger better facility. If yall don't mind, keep him in your thoughts. When it rains, it definitely pours.......

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
20 CX5 19 GTI 10 MZ3
Not so csb....

Son had a nasty 4 wheeler accident last night. Broke 4 ribs and punctured/collapsed lung. Got him stable with a chest tube at the local hospital, now being transported to a larger better facility. If yall don't mind, keep him in your thoughts. When it rains, it definitely pours.......
Damn man, hopefully his recovery is quick

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Not so csb....

Damn hope he recovers quickly. My 4wheeler accident 2 years ago wasn't as severe but my knee is still jacked from it. Hope there's no long lasting impact for him

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
@jay745 How does reporting posts work? I reported a spam user, does that help? Or do you need the posts themselves reported?

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
Thanks guys. We will get to talk to the surgeon later today to see how we are going to proceed.

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2012 K04 GTI
Not so csb....

Prayers out for you. <3
Keep us posted.

Last edited:

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
@jay745 How does reporting posts work? I reported a spam user, does that help? Or do you need the posts themselves reported?
Just report one of their posts. Reporting users may not be working. @Nineeightyone said he did this the other day but I didn't get anything, and didn't get anything from you. Guessing that's broken 😒 go figure. If you report one of their posts that's all I need. Thanks for doing that, it really does make my life easier.

I catch most of them but lately theyve been posting spam inside legitimate threads which I don't always catch because I don't read every thread on here.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Not so csb....

Fuck man, hope he pulls through well.

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
Just report one of their posts. Reporting users may not be working. @Nineeightyone said he did this the other day but I didn't get anything, and didn't get anything from you. Guessing that's broken 😒 go figure. If you report one of their posts that's all I need. Thanks for doing that, it really does make my life easier.

I catch most of them but lately theyve been posting spam inside legitimate threads which I don't always catch because I don't read every thread on here.
Done. Same user has like 20 of them in the General section of MK7 haha.