GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Sterkrazzys Five Page Dissertation - TLDR He Got A Flat Tire

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Also, that at least puts you at like Stage 0.33 (repeating, or course).

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
$2700 or whatever for that?!?!
Might not have talked about it here, but that's why I never ordered it until now. I was gonna wait for something closer to the OEM design. I'm not a fan of how the AWE is put together. It's a simple straight pipe with a rinky dinky muffler, and it arrives in like 8 different pieces. I don't see how it's worth that much either, but it is currently the cheapest exhaust option out there. I think the apr exhaust was going to be cheaper and it has a design similar to oem, but no one that's bought the apr exhaust for their 8v has been that happy with the sound. Everybody loves how the AWE sounds though. I've never seen one person complain about the noise the AWE makes...except for the people that buy the track edition and say it's too loud so they upgrade to the switchpath.

After getting the AWE guy to price match that sketchy site at $2375 I decided to go for it. I didn't want it when it was almost $3k, but closer to $2k made me feel better about it.

I do like that it's practically a straight pipe exhaust with the valve open, but we'll have to see how effective that muffler actually is.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
bro your exhaust will cost nearly half the value of my car

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
You could have just gutted your muffler bruh

Salami

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5R
Plus, you should be thanking me. When people post those spam link, I always click on each one so they can see the traffic coming from this website. That way they know to keep sending spammers here, so you have spam to delete, keeping you with a job. You're welcome.
So are saying the amount of spammerz is pretty much entirely your fault?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
So are saying the amount of spammerz is pretty much entirely your fault?

moana-maui.gif

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
You could have just gutted your muffler bruh
Nah, someone's done it. It wouldn't have been worth it. If I went with the apr exhaust I probably would have had to open the muffler to do some modifications to it, and I'd have to pay someone for that. APR announced theirs 5 months ago and they still haven't released it or given a hint as to when to expect it.

I could have maybe had an exhaust custom made for cheaper, but that would have just been a straight pipe set up. Anyone that's done a straight pipe on these cars says it's too much, too much noise and too much drone.

Iroz has one in the works, but I'm still undecided on if I like them yet. They got some customer reviews and employee reviews that are kinda turning me off from them.

If I'm gonna wait for the right exhaust I'm gonna be waiting for a while. Then it comes out and what if it doesn't sound good? I want it done and over with so I can be enjoying the car more. Every time I drive the car I think about how I want an exhaust. At least I'm not worried about AWE sounding good. Right now I feel like it's the only one I don't have to worry about.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Bro you paid for it to be straight piped pretty much. With just a small muffler on one side, and a valve on the other for straight piping it.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
It entirely too mich money. The apr 6054 kit cost that much maybe lol

Thumper

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2012 Golf R Stg3 APR
$2700 for an exhaust and it better come with a hooker. And I mean one of those sexy college girls doing nasty things to pay for their degree to help humanity, not one of those Hunter level crack hoes.

And she damn sure better help me put the exhaust on after she's done.

cb1111

$2700 for an exhaust and it better come with a hooker. And I mean one of those sexy college girls doing nasty things to pay for their degree to help humanity, not one of those Hunter level crack hoes.

And she damn sure better help me put the exhaust on after she's done.
You mean this, right?

1687895999074.png

Kids.... never heard of Hooker Headers