GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Desperate Need For A Smoke Machine In The East Coast, Canada Wildfires Don't Suffice Anymore

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I know I shouldn't, but....

“I never thought I’d live to see the day a former president would be federally indicted.”
- Pat Robertson

I just couldn't help myself. 🤣🤣🤣

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Weekend plans? Going on the kayaks tonight. Don't really have plans after that. Probably work on my car tomorrow morning and hope to get it running again
Going to watch my wife play tennis in the morning, then we'll do some brunch, then I'm going to try to get the stupid expense chair we bought for our bedroom refunded, because it's now 3 months past due to be delivered and we can't get a straight answer about a timeline. It was supposed to be 6 to 8 weeks.

Sunday, doing a little yard work and putting things back together after the house was painted this week.

Kayaking sounds like more fun.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Weekend plans? Going on the kayaks tonight. Don't really have plans after that. Probably work on my car tomorrow morning and hope to get it running again

Have my daughter's 9th birthday party tomorrow at the trampoline park. Then Sunday is her actual birthday, so we'll go out and do something.

No washing my car or ceramic coating my rims this weekend 🥺

messrock

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
18 GTI DSG
Night in tonight, soccer for kid 1 @9am, kid 2 @ 1PM and then heading to the Revolution game at night. Sunday (hopefully) mountain biking in the am and cookout at a friend’s in the afternoon

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 Golf SW 4mo
it has taken everything in me this morning not to tell the little shit shops in the area that i do not care about them on a saturday and to stop calling me because you should be closed.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Go home business, youre saturday.

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 Golf SW 4mo
I am here to help my service techs and any off the street moron that happens to walk in during the morning, not some small repair facility I have zero way of getting things to them.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
I worked.

Gave my neighbor with the Macan a dirty look when I returned, since last night she parked her car in the same space as mine, again.

I come home to find her having moved her car into the better spot(the one I was in) but then still parking crooked.

Pretty sure my look didn't translate these ideas cause she gave me a super friendly wave as I rolled past. 😒

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
I worked.

Gave my neighbor with the Macan a dirty look when I returned, since last night she parked her car in the same space as mine, again.

I come home to find her having moved her car into the better spot(the one I was in) but then still parking crooked.

Pretty sure my look didn't translate these ideas cause she gave me a super friendly wave as I rolled past. 😒

That’s called kill ‘em with kindness.

One of my favorite tactics.