GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Boat Salesman In Florida Colluding With Chicago, Sauce Level Rises In Deep Dish Pizzas

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
20 CX5 19 GTI 10 MZ3
View attachment 283358

My wife has a Fezibo sit stand desk.

I was actually pretty unimpressed with the quality of hers. Yours looks a little nicer.
I don't recall the brand, but at my previous job we had an Amish client with these insane electronic sit-stand desks. Funnily enough, we'd also see in their content filtering system some very "interesting", if not infantile, attempts to find adult content. Like, this user would put whatever he wanted to find, and then ".com" behind it. One instance was 'girls-wrestling-in-mud', though there were others that were also quite humorous.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
View attachment 283358

My wife has a Fezibo sit stand desk.

I was actually pretty unimpressed with the quality of hers. Yours looks a little nicer.
LOL!

I made it out of an amazon sit/stand kit and an ikea top.
maybe ~$250 total, works great! Aaaand I sit 90% of the time

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
this fits in my life perfectly
1686317729451.png

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
instead though i came up to a group of neighbors (mostly in their late 30's or so) and I asked "what are you guys into?" hoping to spark an intelligible conversation about modern events or ethics. I get 'retirement'

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
instead though i came up to a group of neighbors (mostly in their late 30's or so) and I asked "what are you guys into?" hoping to spark an intelligible conversation about modern events or ethics. I get 'retirement'
Making friends as an adult is terrible. Most people are annoying and when I try to strike up a conversation with neighbors and such, I usually regret it. Last time I tried taking to my next door neighbor she spent 45 minutes telling me about her dead dog and started crying. Now I just wave and run inside.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Yeah.. some people don't take hints. Guy at my work can't start any conversation about anything without mentioning football. Ive told him a million times I'm not into sports, "hey Jason I know you don't watch football but did you hear about xyz sportsball?"

No I didn't you fucking twit.

F'ing Greg

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
20 CX5 19 GTI 10 MZ3
Making friends as an adult is terrible. Most people are annoying and when I try to strike up a conversation with neighbors and such, I usually regret it. Last time I tried taking to my next door neighbor she spent 45 minutes telling me about her dead dog and started crying. Now I just wave and run inside.
well if you hadn't run over the dog just before trying to have a conversation

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
in all fairness my neighbors are pretty cool, but they are a little more the 'drink beer and watch sports' type of guys and not the 'get high and talk about aliens' kind of guys

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
20 CX5 19 GTI 10 MZ3
Yeah.. some people don't take hints. Guy at my work can't start any conversation about anything without mentioning football. Ive told him a million times I'm not into sports, "hey Jason I know you don't watch football but did you hear about xyz sportsball?"

No I didn't you fucking twit.

F'ing Greg
Proximity, man. I'm dying at my job where I work with a bunch of nerds, but not like fun nerds. I work with weenies who are basically into MCU, anime, and rollercoasters. My old job was basically punks and car people who happened to be into video games and IT-related shit as a hobby, who were there because it paid for their real passions, but we connected on a lot of those things. Granted they were also into MCU and anime and movies, but I could talk to them about significantly more neat shit.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
i always forget the difference between a nerd and a geek but i think nerds are the cool ones