GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Now that the mk6 is fixed you can take on more right?
Probably not, my partner who had the lift doesn't want to do it anymore. I still do small things here and there for people I know but not having a lift puts a big damper on things

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Wasn't one of you looking for mk7 GTI plaid interior in here? Let me know, there's front and rear seats available near me. Look in good shape.

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI
Wasn't one of you looking for mk7 GTI plaid interior in here? Let me know, there's front and rear seats available near me. Look in good shape.
I was looking for plaid rears but the shipping alone would probably kill me from Florida.

Unless I ask my Dad to grab them since he's in Tampa and bring them back to Chicago in the spring. I can then pick them up next Thanksgiving. :ROFLMAO:

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Jay frfr how many times have you recieve $3 paypal? Im pretty sure i have around 3x.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
Generally speaking

If you pay peanuts, you get monkeys

Are you paying real wages?

If the answer is no....you have your answer.

Feel like this is a Lloyd rule post but in honor of Jim I will not go back and review the context.

Idk. I never changed how I worked or lied about what I could do because of the amount of money I made. If I don’t like the pay I still give you 100% but will find work for more money if I think I am worth more.

Our pay rate for maintenance is in line with the surrounding area. People claim to know things but don’t. Can’t get to work on time, call out all the time. Get mad because they haven’t gotten a raise. Stop being lazy and worthless and do something about it.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
Idk. I never changed how I worked or lied about what I could do because of the amount of money I made. If I don’t like the pay I still give you 100% but will find work for more money if I think I am worth more.

Our pay rate for maintenance is in line with the surrounding area. People claim to know things but don’t. Can’t get to work on time, call out all the time. Get mad because they haven’t gotten a raise. Stop being lazy and worthless and do something about it.
Document everything and can people who do not meet expectations.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I was looking for plaid rears but the shipping alone would probably kill me from Florida.

Unless I ask my Dad to grab them since he's in Tampa and bring them back to Chicago in the spring. I can then pick them up next Thanksgiving. :ROFLMAO:
If you want to buy, I'll store them for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.