GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
So this was at the local chicken joint at lunch the other day. I didn't get a photo, but as we was leaving we seen the propane tank strapped to his frame Under his truck. This picture is what meth as a vehicle would look like.
Snapchat-1487575359.jpg

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
I used to buy skunk weed. I still do, but I used to too.
Cant all be Greta and buy our GMOand Cruelty Free Hipster Craft weed from farmers markets. Some of us just buy our kombucha dumpster juice from the store and bud from a sketchy guy in a taco bell parking lot like average joes.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
So this was at the local chicken joint at lunch the other day. I didn't get a photo, but as we was leaving we seen the propane tank strapped to his frame Under his truck. This picture is what meth as a vehicle would look like. View attachment 237812
What in the Kentucky fried fuck is this

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
Cant all be Greta and buy our GMOand Cruelty Free Hipster Craft weed from farmers markets. Some of us just buy our kombucha dumpster juice from the store and bud from a sketchy guy in a taco bell parking lot like average joes.
I got my card a few years ago. It's been nice not dealing with that crap. After the xa guy I had a good dealer though. Now he's one of my best friends. lol

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
My weed dealer had a xa.

Ask him if he wants a JDM “Netz” ist grill. I think I’ve got one around here, you can trade it for a nickle bag.

1643853162554.jpeg

Last edited:

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
So this was at the local chicken joint at lunch the other day. I didn't get a photo, but as we was leaving we seen the propane tank strapped to his frame Under his truck. This picture is what meth as a vehicle would look like. View attachment 237812

Could be propane injection on a clapped out 12v 🤷‍♂

@GTI Jake would know better.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
🙄

Corprin