GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
1675123380328.png

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 Golf SW 4mo

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 Golf SW 4mo

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Wtf mod, pics aren't working fix it

So I can finally post some uncensored tiddys and you won't be able to do anything about it? Sweet!

059b6cd618ca6e81a1167f89cb825f40.png

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
Womp, my PC's PSU may have bit the dust. Can't troubleshoot it til I get home from work, and it's all I can think about.

PSU is under warranty, so I'm golden as far as a replacement goes. I just hope it didn't murder-suicide my shit up.

Got all the cables detached and tested the PSU -- fan wouldn't spin. Dead as fuck.

Luckily my wife has a spare EVGA PSU, so I tested and confirmed it working, quickly swapped all the cables and presto, all my stuff is fine.

2.5 years is way too little for a PSU to die, but I at least gotta hand it to Seasonic's surge protections, as it didn't take out my shit on its way to the grave.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Got all the cables detached and tested the PSU -- fan wouldn't spin. Dead as fuck.

Luckily my wife has a spare EVGA PSU, so I tested and confirmed it working, quickly swapped all the cables and presto, all my stuff is fine.

2.5 years is way too little for a PSU to die, but I at least gotta hand it to Seasonic's surge protections, as it didn't take out my shit on its way to the grave.

Good to hear. Chances are, that EVGA one is a rebranded Seasonic until too. They make a ton of PSUs for other companies.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.

I killed a PSU myself a long time ago. I cleaned a pc and decided to use to the air compressor. I get everything back together, plug it into the wall, turn it on and it's dead. This was before I knew anything about computers and the only thing I had done was add a GPU or replace the one it had. I didn't realize it until much later that something must have got wet from the air compressor and I fried it when I turned it on. All it needed was a new PSU and it was good to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.