GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Cool tip for all Mk7 Golf/GTI owners

freshpots

r'zub n t'zug
Car(s)
'22 GTI, '19 GT350R
Everybody knows by now that the interior of the mk7, especially those with the piano black trim/carbon look trim, attracts dust like crazy and looks terrible.

Buy a pack of unscented Swiffer sweeper pads and stick them in the compartment beside the steering wheel. These things are great for attracting dust. Don't get the scented ones because they have oil on them that leaves marks on your interior ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mk4_337

Ready to race!
Yus!!!! Buying these today after work lol
The dust my interior accumulates after a couple of days drives me insane haha
Thank you for the tip :D

Baldilocks73

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2015 Golf R
Great idea. I talked to my local detailing/tint shop about getting all the piano black trim wrapped with carbon fiber.
They are going to research to see how hard it is to actually remove the trim pieces. If they can do it, it will be about $250.

Stripey

Ready to race!
Unfortunately for me, I don't know what a swiffer sweeper pad is (UK vs USA) plus that compartment is full of cash for the parking machines I need to feed. My solution is a wipe down every month or so with a cloth.

Baldilocks73

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2015 Golf R
Unfortunately for me, I don't know what a swiffer sweeper pad is (UK vs USA) plus that compartment is full of cash for the parking machines I need to feed. My solution is a wipe down every month or so with a cloth.

That's what it is. Just take the pad off and use it. I'm sure you have something similar there.

freshpots

r'zub n t'zug
Car(s)
'22 GTI, '19 GT350R
Actually for those of you who keep change/coins in there.. Throw them on top of the Swiffer pads and they won't clunk around and rattle as much, lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baldilocks73

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2015 Golf R
I'm getting them carbon fiber wrapped ASAP. Haha!