GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Ceramic Pro

Maiden69

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2020 GTI
Just out of curiosity, what is your shops name, Maiden69?
I worked a few years with at a friends business, Precision Auto in Puerto Rico, he sold audio/aftermarket stuff before joining the Army. When I retired I opened DV's Auto Detailing, did the Optimum Polymer Technologies certification and attended a few Rupes classes. Closed the shop in 2019 right before all the Covid craze because of surgery, and never reopened. Mostly word of mouth work, I started a FB page, and I think there are a few pics still in there from a few cars I did for friends prior to closing.

SteveRedGTI

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2020 GTI S
I had a fired do our white Malibu last month. It was on my to do list, but injuries have kept me out of most maintenance lately. I did my GTI myself. Decon, two step with 3D One. Took longer than expected due to Cottonwood tree sap. Put Meguiar's hybrid paint coating on it to finish. After over four months it looks like the week I did it. For the friendly rate of $500, he did our Malibu decon and polish, Feynlab 3-year coating. The white paint looks better than new.

I just saw a vehicle that interested me, and might make my Florida drive next month more comfy. So I'm testing out the trade in on my GTI.