GOLFMKV

AWE TUNING: Holiday Special Pricing Event in Full Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh/AWE

Unlocking Performance

Josh/AWE

Unlocking Performance
Holiday Special Pricing Event goin' on now. Let's go!

Firstboost

Go Kart Champion
Josh, I've checked with a couple of your vendors and they're offering the same pricing as on your website. I know you didn't say that savings would 100% be deeper with them, but it seems more logical to just order direct from your company, than to still pay inbound freight, receive same pricing, AND pay sales tax using a local vendor, no?

Josh/AWE

Unlocking Performance
Josh, I've checked with a couple of your vendors and they're offering the same pricing as on your website. I know you didn't say that savings would 100% be deeper with them, but it seems more logical to just order direct from your company, than to still pay inbound freight, receive same pricing, AND pay sales tax using a local vendor, no?

Pricing is 5% off when going direct, and 10% going through a dealer. If where you're looking isn't deeper than what you're seeing on our site, the decision is yours to make :)

Firstboost

Go Kart Champion
Pricing is 5% off when going direct, and 10% going through a dealer. If where you're looking isn't deeper than what you're seeing on our site, the decision is yours to make :)

Thanks Josh.

Since I couldn't justify the sales tax and over-priced shipping from some vendors, I ordered direct through your website and listed you as my sales contact for purchase.

Thanks again for making such a great piece, can't wait for the two weeks to be over!!

Status
Not open for further replies.