GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ARMYTRON?

Kay

It looks the same as any one of the cheaper tuning boxes (except it's expensive).

If you have a look ar the ones from Racechip, DTUK, Neuspeed etc, they all only have 3 sensor connections so they won't control fueling and lean out AFRs.

The JB1 is the only tuning box i'm aware of, that has a fourth sensor connection into the fuel rail to increase fueling with boost, to keep AFRs safe.

Steer clear of this cheap, piece of crap.

DanielSL

Ready to race!
I don't know if I trust anything that is hyped so much, but I can say that the quality of their welds on their exhaust systems is extremely good. Now, depending on the actual quality of the S.S. used, they could be something interesting.
Nothing will keep me from buying the HPA exhaust I have decided on, but just a note based on the photos.

JuanArango

Coming from a FBO JB4 N54 335i i can definitely vouch for Burger... but i ran into this while looking at exhausts and asked myself if anyone has really bought it. mind you i had an APR MK6 GTI before the 335i and coming back home to VW never felt so good!

tsigeoff

Passed Driver's Ed
I recently saw a video of a armytrix electronic valved exhaust on a Ferrari....holy $hit sounded awesome. Anyway, their tuning box looks very shady claiming that much hp. Give it a shot and report back what you think. I'm happy with my JB1 and may never go anywhere else at this point.

Mk7R Estate

Ready to race!
Coming from a FBO JB4 N54 335i i can definitely vouch for Burger... but i ran into this while looking at exhausts and asked myself if anyone has really bought it. mind you i had an APR MK6 GTI before the 335i and coming back home to VW never felt so good!
Not satisfied with the 335i?

Finglonga

Drag Racing Champion
Not satisfied with the 335i?

I actually prefer the GTI to my old e92 335i, much more practical, easier to get in and out of due to the horribly long doors, better ride quality and cheaper to service.

JuanArango

I loved the speed and all... the car was beginning to ask for a lot of stuff and maintenance costing me plenty more than i cared to pay for it... i had leased a MK6 GTI before it... and theres definitely nothing like a new car. I made de mistake of thinking it was going to be a fun little toy and it ended up being quite expensive to keep up with... but overall, great car and the speed was something else.