GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anybody a video game junkie?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
yo
i personally am not playing but i know a guy who once was famous but no longer allowed around. He picked it up for his ps5 day one and seems to enjoy it.

I saw a pic of a mech with a huge FMIC on it...

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
He was banned after posting his final message “I’m out”? Lol

the

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI
I refunded it after 30 minutes, the AI seemed completely braindead. Does it get better?

MrFancypants

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI
I've come across more than one less than glowing review of Starfield. I'm probably not going to bother... the travel system isn't what I want out of a space game.

clownish

just clowning around
Car(s)
VWs
I treat it as Fallout or Skyrim... in space! It's an RPG, ignoring the spaceships as replacements for horses or power armor. I still won't buy it till it drops in price though since it's a single player RPG. Not missing anything by playing a year after release. Burned by that on both Cyberpunk and MW COD campaign.

MrFancypants

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI
I treat it as Fallout or Skyrim... in space! It's an RPG, ignoring the spaceships as replacements for horses or power armor. I still won't buy it till it drops in price though since it's a single player RPG. Not missing anything by playing a year after release. Burned by that on both Cyberpunk and MW COD campaign.
Yeah but in Fallout and Skyrim you can just manually travel to where you want to go. From what I can tell in Starfield you're just clicking on the map to immediately show up in different sandboxes. I don't see much of a point in having a ship if I can't interact with it to travel from A to B.

I'm sure that it's a great game for a lot of people, but I don't think it's for me.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
I've tried playing it 2 or 3 times now and it's just not doing anything for me. I get bored after half an hour and log out.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
yo
I've barely played the game, since I didn't get early access. So basically last night I just created a character.

The fact that you can't even fly your ship around a planet is bonkers to me. Just seems like what's the point of having a spaceship?

vbrad26

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'15 CSG GTI 2DR M/T
I have Xbox Game Pass so it was "free". But I probably would have bought it anyway because I've been looking forward to it.
Fired it up this AM and got through creating a character and that is it so far.
I've purposely been straying away from reviews/videos because I want to go in with a fresh perspective. I've never even played any Bethesda game prior to this one.
I have high hopes for it, but I'm also keeping my expectations realistic.
I have so little time for games anymore so it will be difficult to even get much time in, and the game seems to be massive.
Unfortunately, because of that, I could also see myself loosing interest pretty quick. But I hope that is not the case and it will be a game that will keep me occupied for a couple of years lol.