GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

accent color opinion

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
No badges are horrible wish manufacturers would quite putting them all over there vehicles. Atleast the gti isnt bad.
I agree. The manufacturers waste money with needless badges. I don't know if they still do but Hyundai was putting the badge "GDI" Gas Direct Injection on some of their cars. The average person wouldn't know what that is. I can just hear a person asking the salesman to see one of the GDI models. 😂

Javwohl

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 Carbon Steel
I agree. The manufacturers waste money with needless badges. I don't know if they still do but Hyundai was putting the badge "GDI" Gas Direct Injection on some of their cars. The average person wouldn't know what that is. I can just hear a person asking the salesman to see one of the GDI models. 😂
Lol yeah it's crazy how they put badges on everything like I need a badge that says turbo.

Javwohl

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 Carbon Steel
The dark violet purple will be great. My opinion though
i do like the dark violet but im just afraid that its to dark and will get lost in with the csm. I thinking going with cliff green on the calibors then the violet at gti on them then do the red strip up front with the green then the chrome in violet, vw logos violet and the backing in green.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Or you know

I would stick with 1 color. Probably the green

AlbMk7

Car(s)
MK7 GTI
i do like the dark violet but im just afraid that its to dark and will get lost in with the csm. I thinking going with cliff green on the calibors then the violet at gti on them then do the red strip up front with the green then the chrome in violet, vw logos violet and the backing in green.
That will be a great combo. I will love to see how it looks like if you decide to go that path

Javwohl

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 Carbon Steel
That will be a great combo. I will love to see how it looks like if you decide to go that path
which ever way i go ill post pics but defnatly leaning more this way give it a little bit of a joker vibe