GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Acadia Gets Everyone To Admit They're Lightning McQueen. "I Am Speed!" Kerchow!

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
yo
holy n00b. learn how to type!!!11!

Thank you for your help, that was exactly the reaponse I was looking for. You want me to sift through 439 pages of off topic bullshit and dick measuring contests? Have you read a single page in this thread? I read the entire thing. I've made some notes with some contradicting points between users but largely it was a waste of time. You're telling me you'd disagree? Why is your natural response to be a dick I really don't get it lmfao

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
says lebaron boy i hear they are paying good money for burnt scrap metal in princeton i raced my honda 2827 big turbo car for pinks on slower cars than yours. you cant imagine it. you think your 392 hemi nonsense is fast but its trash and belongs in the garbage along with its superturbo. get clipped boyracer i bet your freshley polushed car wont ever see a track day i love drinking your hater tears

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
yo
So with the FMIC in, I think my R is pretty much done. I really can't think of anything else I want to do to it. Maayyyyybbbeee if I found a cheap set of dusty Macan's used, I'd do a Macan swap? But other than that, I can't really think of anything else I'd do to it.

Time to start looking at MK8 R's?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
yo
J/k. I need to keep the car for 4 years minimum.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
He's been looking at 8v rs3s again.

nomunic

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
MK7
My buddy rented a new m4 competition convertible and let me take it for a little bit. What a car, and I really want a convertible now for when it’s warm for three weeks.

I’m definitely looking into it for my next car (I’m extremely poor and jobless). Otherwise it’s my friends water damaged/washed title hellcat for me (maybe I’ll finally get a girlfriend).

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
yo
He's been looking at 8v rs3s again.

With that god awful interior? No thank you.

Now, if you start missing your R and want to trade, hmu.

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI
My buddy rented a new m4 competition convertible and let me take it for a little bit. What a car, and I really want a convertible now for when it’s warm for three weeks.

I’m definitely looking into it for my next car (I’m extremely poor and jobless). Otherwise it’s my friends water damaged/washed title hellcat for me (maybe I’ll finally get a girlfriend).
Hellcat will pull prime townies.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1

I saw a convertible hellcat at a recent car show. Very well done custom job. I never understood why they didn't make a factory convertible challenger.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
yo
#ModsDone
#MaintenanceMode

PXL_20230826_185856320.jpg

nomunic

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
MK7

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
yo

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
yo
I also threw it on the QJ and did a traditional drain instead of a S U C C from the top, because why not.

I paid for QuickJacks, I'm gonna use the QuickJacks 🤣

Although, they have gotten a decent amount of actual use. Putting on my exhaust, putting on @dtfd's coilovers, and putting on my FMIC. As soon as my buddy orders brakes for his S3, will use it for that as well.