GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

A very nice import I saw for sale

Betty Swollocks

Ready to race!
Guys, I posted on a different thread else-where on this site about an import car I saw with a very nice spec. Almost bought it for the wife, but she wanted a GTD instead.

The garage has absolutely NOTHING to do with me, but I did look at the car a year ago in their showroom and it is still showing as for sale on several local websites. If they have been waiting to sell for a year, it could, in my opinion be a very good bargaining tool!

I think it is a Repulic of Ireland spec car, brand new and un-registered. Very nice spec. It's in Belfast (still part of the UK), 1.6 TDi with the interior from a UK 2.0 TDi GT ( Alcantara and piano black inserts). The wheels are a nice alternative to the UK ones as well and, like a GT, it has the built in front fogs but over and above, it also has climate control.

Only down-sides for buying this, it only comes with a 2 year VW warranty and no cheap VW finance.

(link below, but be aware, when the car is sold, the link will probably die)

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201312060368435/sort/default/usedcars/page/1/onesearchad/used%2Cnearlynew%2Cnew/engine-size-cars/1-4l_to_1-6l/postcode/bt366uf/radius/10/colour/white/model/golf/make/volkswagen/advert-type/standard-listing?logcode=ucbnp

As for getting back to mainland, £50 flight here and about £150 for a ferry back home. Might be of interest to someone on here.

Last edited: