GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2020 GTI SE, IS38, 12k miles, $12k+ in well-rounded, tasteful mods, 6-speed manual - $34,900 OBO

gars4

Car(s)
2020 GTI SE
Hi Folks - this was my Covid project, I built this car to not just include the typical power mods, but wanted to make this the ultimate daily driver and get the most out of the amazing GTI platform. All modifications were professionally done by either OC Tuning or EMD Auto. Oil changed every 3-4k miles. Original Unmodified Car MSRP: $33,774

350HP, 380 TQ on 91 Octane - I specifically had OC tune this conservatively to maintain daily drivability and mid-range power

Mods include:
- Shuenk IS38+ Turbo (loaded)
- Sachs Stage 1 Clutch (capable of handling 450 ft lbs tq)
- CTS Exhaust Cat-back Exhaust
- APR 18 8.5 Wheels w/Michelin 4S Tires
- HG Motorsports Intercooler
- Cobb Accessport w/ Pro-tune
- MAP Downpipe
- RS7 Spark Plugs
- Red APR Coil Packs
- 3-year Warranted Ceramic Coating
- Injen Closed Intake
- EMD Auto Springs
- EMD Auto Rear Sway Bar
- EMD Auto Endlinks
- HAWK HPS 5.0 Brake Pads
- Newspeed Stainless Brake Lines (Modul Fluid)
- Cravenspeed Short throw Shifter
- Boomba Short-throw bracket
- 30% Ceramic Tint

All original parts included ex exhaust and wheels and tires

Attachments

• IMG-0247.jpg
    IMG-0247.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 183
  • IMG-0250.jpg
    IMG-0250.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 176
  • IMG-0251.jpg
    IMG-0251.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 166
  • IMG-0253.jpg
    IMG-0253.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 156
  • IMG-0254.jpg
    IMG-0254.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 144
  • IMG-0259.jpg
    IMG-0259.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 155
  • IMG-0260.jpg
    IMG-0260.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 155
  • InkedIMG-0252_LI.jpg
    InkedIMG-0252_LI.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 178

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Car(s)
MK 6 GolfR
Things really are crazy if you can get over MSRP with a modded car including downpipe in an emissions state. GLWS
Not true in this case because of the age of the car. Here in Calif the biennial smog checks don’t start until after car is 6 years old.

This car can be sold and registered in California without having to pass smog.

If the car you are selling is less than four years old, you do not need to get a smog inspection. Instead, the new owner of the car will need to pay a smog transfer fee.

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Car(s)
MK 6 GolfR
Beautiful car, retake pics on a bright overcast morning with nice background, should be easy to do in OC. And try taking pics from little better angles. If you are shooting the wheels/brakes, get down there, don't take standing up. I am guessing but you must be over 6ft judging from the pic angles. If you want top dollar you need to put top dollar effort into you ad. And of course you need a set of interior pics as well.
Great looking car, good luck with your sale. Despite the grumblings that is a good price for anyone intending to buy new and do what you have done. They could save a lot of money.

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Car(s)
MK 6 GolfR
Beautiful car, retake pics on a bright overcast morning with nice background, should be easy to do in OC. And try taking pics from little better angles. If you are shooting the wheels/brakes, get down there, don't take standing up. I am guessing but you must be over 6ft judging from the pic angles. If you want top dollar you need to put top dollar effort into you ad. And of course you need a set of interior pics as well.
Great looking car, good luck with your sale. Despite the grumblings that is a good price for anyone intending to buy new and do what you have done. They could save a lot of money.
Sorry I see you live in Woodland Hills, not OC.