GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2016 GTI Autobahn Performance Pkg, APR Stage 2 - $19000/negotiable (Utah)

bokEck

Car(s)
2016 GTI Autobahn PP
Mileage: 87XXX
6 speed manual
Clean title
No accidents
2nd owner

Located in Spanish Fork, Utah

The interior (black leather) is in EXCELLENT condition. No smoking or pets, and only rarely have I even had the kids in the car. Factory CarPlay / Android Auto. Two working key fobs.

The exterior is generally in pretty good shape. A few scuffs and dings (see pictures), and some unfortunate front plate holes (from prev owner), but otherwise it looks pretty good. It looks almost entirely stock, except about 1" lower (plus the flush kit), and the Golf R headlights. And I guess the APR badging... because I'm a nerd, and have that on there. Stock wheels, with bridgestone Potenza summer tires - somewhere around half their tread life left. (see below - I'm also throwing in winter wheels & tires for free).

The fun stuff:
  • APR Stage 2 tune (link)
  • APR Stage 2 Cast Downpipe (CATTED, so it passes emissions without issues) (link)
  • APR carbon fiber cold-air intake (link)
  • KW V2 Coilovers. These are fantastic. Adjustable ride height & adjustable rebound dampening (link)
  • GFB DV+ diverter valve (link)
  • BFI Engine Mounts (link)
  • Neuspeed 25mm rear sway bar (link)
  • SPULEN Flush Kit (10/15mm spacers) (link)
  • BECAutoParts "Ed's" Golf R HID Headlights, D2H Morimoto Elite kit, 5500K HID bulbs (link)
  • VW OEM Auto-dimming Rearview Mirror w/ HomeLink buttons (link)
  • Slotted front brake rotors (from previous owner - I don't even know what brand).
It's my daily driver, so I've kept everything pretty practical & comfortable. Most of that work was done around 2018/2019, and has held up solid.

The only work it is in need of... would be to upgrade the clutch, since it's still stock and has seen about 40k miles of stage 2. I've been planning to upgrade that (probably to a TTRS kit, to keep close-to-stock feel, as my daily driver) but just haven't had time. And I've mostly been just commuting to work and back anyway for the last few years, so I haven't really driven it all that hard anyway.

Only reason I'm selling it is because my wife is set on going EV... and the ID.4 we ordered back in March is finally arriving next week. And (of course) she's making me sell my GTI for it, instead of selling our minivan 😭

I'm looking for $19000, but I'd be willing to negotiate if it means a quicker sale—especially if it's going to a fellow enthusiast, who will actually appreciate it.

Free Extras:
  • I've got a set of winter wheels that I'll throw in for free, too. They're generic black 5-spokes, and have bridgestone Blizzaks on them with probably half their tread life left.
  • I'll throw in the original factory downpipe for free (in a box) if you'd like
  • I'll also throw in the original struts/springs for free (in a box) if you'd like
  • If you think you'll use em, I can throw in my set of triple-square socket attachments, too. Always handy when it comes to these VWs.

There are a lot more pictures on my local classified listing, here: https://cars.ksl.com/listing/8226734

Attachments

• 01 rear_angled.jpg
    01 rear_angled.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 48
  • 02 side_rear.jpg
    02 side_rear.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 48
  • 03 right_side_view.jpg
    03 right_side_view.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 47
  • 06 front_angled.jpg
    06 front_angled.jpg