GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2016 Golf R-- $26,500 -Manual Limestone Gray Metallic-Low Miles

por356

00l0l_8l4QmdRFR3Z_1200x900.jpg

$26,500 with 20,877 miles

Hello all--
This particular car is only up for sale because my father passed away recently. He loved this car and was a huge car enthusiast in general, but not a rough driver and liked to take care of his cars. The car has never been used in any sort of street racing and has been taken care of immaculately its whole life. I am not aware of any modifications other than the tinted windows. It has always been garaged. It had a full (hour+ long) inspection by the local VW dealer yesterday (11/12/19) and they confirmed what we thought, that this Golf R is in excellent order and the only thing it needs is new tires. The title is clear and in hand.

You already know about Golf Rs so I don't need to tell you that the Golf R is a complete blast to drive, but I will anyway because it bears repeating. The amount of get up and go it has is unbelievable and it can stop on a dime that is balancing on its side. The hatchback is fairly unassuming upon first glance and doesn’t draw a lot of unwanted attention but when you are in the driver’s seat you can definitely tell it is a turbocharged sportscar! The soft leather interior is extremely tidy and smells and looks brand new. There is track lighting with multiple color options that make the interior even more interesting. The heated seats work well to keep you comfortable if it is chilly outside.The car is a manual 6-speed and shifts like you are cutting a knife through butter. I drive a '92 Miata usually and this car is a completely different experience.

VIN: WVWUF7AU8GW133784

More details:
-The Golf R is speedy and goes 0-60mph in just over 5 seconds. It is a 4 cylinder and has turbocharged 2.0L engine.
-Gas Mileage: 30mpg on the highway and 23mpg in stop-and-go traffic.
-It has awesome Fender speakers with excellent sound quality.
-The color is "Limestone Gray Metallic."
-Low-mileage (currently at 20,877 miles)
-The windows are tinted for privacy but still very easy to see out of at night.
-It has a built-in navigation system.
-The car comes with the ability to use Bluetooth to allow for hands-free phone calls and playing music from a phone.
-The car has a back up camera.
-It comes with Weathertech floormats specifically built for it.
-The car comes with two working keys
- Even though this is a relatively compact car, it has 5 seats available and you can fit a surprising amount into the trunk.
-It has one small ding on the passenger's side door under the mirror. I didn't see it when I hand washed it but saw it later in the day when the sun hit it just right. It is not noticeable and would probably be an easy fix if you wanted to have it fixed.

The price has been adjusted to reflect that the car will need new tires. I believe it is a very competitive price for the car and is firm.

More pictures on request. If you are not local, I can do a FaceTime walk-through with you of the car if you'd like. If shipping, you would have to arrange for the transportation of the car from Evansville, Indiana.

Please e-mail me if you have questions and we can set up a time to talk on the phone.

Adam

00l0l_8l4QmdRFR3Z_1200x900.jpg00E0E_gOru71ewxzY_1200x900.jpg00l0l_bjHSBirKsVv_1200x900.jpg00m0m_g1zSPM5Ge2L_1200x900.jpg00S0S_7n2KlvMIzod_1200x900.jpg00P0P_iWMgu8kajum_1200x900.jpg00909_iCRqgbnozB4_1200x900.jpg01515_isCr3PdQH4f_1200x900.jpg01313_awsUnz1Viwd_1200x900.jpg00V0V_kh0354jBD4l_1200x900.jpg