GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2 Questions regarding MK7

dyinu

Hi there,

I have 2 questions regarding MK7 and hoping some of you can help answering them.

1) Winter tires.. where is a good and affordable place to install winter tires (apart from dealerships)?

2) I keep hearing these mushing noises when I'm on the highway more specifically between 100kph-120kph on my right side. I went to a dealership last week and they said that alignment is fine and they had to reset the software?? Anyhow, this somehow fixed the gas pedal being shaky going at (100-120kph) above but i am still getting these noises... anyone know what is causing this to occur?

thanks,

SirFM

Can't help with the 1st one since I got the winter tires and rim with the car. As for the noise where do you think it's coming from? Front or back of the car? Maybe double check that all windows and sunroof are closed. There is a thread about noise from the rear suspension.

Ottawa GTI1

Passed Driver's Ed
Questions

Re 1: VW Villa on Steeles Ave in Thornhill has a great deal going with $799 (+ tax ) for Continental winter tire steel wheels, mounted, balanced and good to go. Check their parts special on their webpage.

Re 2: wheel noises or wind leak, maybe?