GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2.0tdi 148bmp remap, Superchips

petro1head

Car(s)
golf gt
I live in Newcastle upon Tyne and looking to get a remap. Superchips have a £100 off offer at the moment plus they will come to me to do the work.

Anyone else had a Superchips remap?

Datboireal

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Golf Mk7 GTD
I live in Newcastle upon Tyne and looking to get a remap. Superchips have a £100 off offer at the moment plus they will come to me to do the work.

Anyone else had a Superchips remap?
I got a max-tune remap via a genius obd device, similar to superchips bluefin device. I've have it on my GTD for 2 months now and it's totally transformed my car. I was looking at superchips and other generic maps (revo, apr etc) plus other local independant tuners who do custom maps. But due to covid restrictions, this was the best and easiest option for me. Check them out their based in Essex and have good reviews on google reviews. They send u the genius device where you load your cars ecu settings onto it. Then you send them the file and they then send you back a new map based on your requirements (pops and bangs, low torque, fuel economy etc). From there you can add and remove the map when you chose (like for dealer services). Check them out!