GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2.0litre TDI dpf delete and remap uk

BEEG AL

Hello everyone,

I currently own a 2013 golf mk7 2.0l gt TDI but that is going to change in 2 days time when I pick up my brand new golf r line 2.0l TDI. I'm looking to see if anybody knows if I can get a dpf delete pipe and then get it remapped to suit? I'm in the Uk. Can anyone help? I would even get parts shipped from other countries if need be.

ColinStone

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKVII 2016 Match BM
And invalidate warranty.
And an idiot for removing emissions kit designed to protect environment.

CharlesTheTog

What you do is take the exhaust off, slice the top of the DPF open with a grinder. Mash the shit out of the filter with a hammer and remove then weld up. The MOT is just a visual inspection so it won't be seen. Where are you based?

ColinStone

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKVII 2016 Match BM
What you do is take the exhaust off, slice the top of the DPF open with a grinder. Mash the shit out of the filter with a hammer and remove then weld up. The MOT is just a visual inspection so it won't be seen. Where are you based?

And the DPF sensors might just notice that?
MOT is also an exhaust soot/opacity test. Might just fail if the soot is not being collected?

CharlesTheTog

And the DPF sensors might just notice that?
MOT is also an exhaust soot/opacity test. Might just fail if the soot is not being collected?
Map the DPF out...

And nope, I've mapped a few MQB diesels with both EGR and DPF deletes. All have passed mot nit a problem