GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

1.4 TSI 122ps SE Tornado Red on order

Zundefolge

Ready to race!
Just a quick introduction. Have owned a Mark 4 Golf 1.6 SE for the last 6 years. Just ordered what will be my first new car on the 14th October, Golf Mark 7 1.4 TSI 122ps SE in Tornado red, with mudflaps and rubber mats. Was quoted a January build date when i ordered.Amazingly a customer cancelled his order of exactly the same car, which then became mine:) Had to wait 2 weeks in total, slight issue with the dealer thinking it was lhd on their system,all cleared up though. Car is at docks, should be a week till it arrives at dealers. will be picking it up 10th November. Will post lots of pics.

Tom

Dagobah

Ready to race!
Nice one Tom, my Golf is the very first brand new (had only 7 miles on clock) motor that I have had, my previous 5 cars have all been second hand. Makes this car even more special.

Zundefolge

Ready to race!
Thanks for the welcome:) . Had a test drive in the 1.2 TSI S Golf, glad i went for the 1.4 TSI SE, think i've made the right decision. Thought about Pacific Blue, lovely colour.:)

DW58

Go Kart Champion
Welcome Tom - I'm currently waiting on a Sunset Red 1.4TSi SE DSG, hopefully here in a fortnight.

Looks like a race to see who gets theirs first - you really lucked out on such a quick delivery, my Mk6 was a bit like that.

DW58

Go Kart Champion
Hoping for mine around the 11th.

The wasp

Ready to race!
You won't be disappointed, it's a brilliant car. Yes there have been issues with the car by some owners and I have the dreaded wiper problem but that's an easy fix even though it shouldn't need be.
This is my umpteenth brand new car but my 1st VW and Im blown away by the refinement of the Golf. It's been a step down from me badge wise (the neighbours think I've fallen on hard times) ;) but it really is the best car I've yet had. I've always had manual but the first minute in a test drive with the DSG told me I had to have it.

Zundefolge

Ready to race!
Thanks for the welcome. Had no issues with any of my previous vws. I've had a 94 Polo 1.3 Coupe and my current Golf. Oh and i still own a 1970 Swiss Army VW Panel Van. Had a 1959 Sunroof Beetle too. So you could say i've got it bad:D Was impressed with the DSG, but fancied the 6 speed manual, for its long-legged cruising

Tom

DW58

Go Kart Champion
I'll be absolutely honest here, even if funds were unlimited for me I'd still buy a Golf, it does everything I need. No need for penis-extension go-faster Eytie sports cars, Bavarian attitude-adjustment get out of my way look at the badge toss-pot mobiles, or Froggie spam cans, gimme my Golf and I'm happy, but it better bloody well work.

Zundefolge

Ready to race!
Went to see my new car today. Looked great, was well pleased:D Also as my car was delayed a little(they thought it was Lhd on the vw uk system:rolleyes:) they offered me £250 of free accessories. Decided to go for the Life shine treatment for £49, as opposed to £399. Picking it up tomorrow, camera has died so will upload lots of pics once i get a new camera sometime this week.