GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

1/3/14 is just 4 more sleeps.

Chris43

Go Kart Champion
The 14 plate is nearly upon us !!!

Who is collecting a new Golf on Saturday and what are you collecting. I imagine there are some rather excited people out there in Forum land.

jimma_uk

Ready to race!
14 plate is for cars registered March to August 2014, with cars registered September to February being 54 plate. Numbers then increase each year. The first two letters are the area of registration.

But in answer to your question Chris, I am picking up mine at 09:30 Saturday morning. Golf GTD 5dr in pure white with dynaudio, discover pro and 19" Santiago's. Very excited!!

Westy23

Passed Driver's Ed
Morning
Have opted for Saturday 8th march to pick up my golf 1.4 tsi 122 bhp in limestone grey 5dr with rear airbags,front fogs,colour mfd, Perth alloys and mirror pack.
1st march was a no go for me as I will be elsewhere.
Only a few more big sleeps.
My wife is still unexcited about it ( amongst other things)
Will post again next week if excitement allows.

southwales1977

Ready to race!
I'll be collecting my carbon grey GTI DSG on the first. It's a three door with leather, park assist and Dynaudio.

Went for a look at it yesterday, stunning looking car which has Contis fitted, which I understand are one of the better tyres? Didn't get the Conti variant but I did have a cheaper Conti version on my last car and they were awful! But so was my last car!

redbutcher

Ready to race!
Looking forward to all the pics appearing over the weekend :).Alas, still waiting for my flipping reg transfer to go through before mine is delivered. Hoping for a call over the next week or so from the leasing company to arrange the swap over.

JCJ

Ready to race!
I collect mine on 1st March. I should be really excited, but more anxious that something will go wrong, plus weather forecast is bad and I have had enough of flooding and pot holes. Still, I must keep positive. I am sure it will be awesome.