GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Maximum6

Car accident situation question

If a car was in a car accident where there were no damages AT ALL (< 2mph) Car A = at fault Car B = got hit Car B driver claims to have prior medical condition and grabs the neck and rubs it alot after the accident while still seated in driver seat. He leans over to the glove compartment to...
  2. Maximum6

Civic type R engine coming to US

http://www.worldcarfans.com/114121085716/us-spec-honda-civic-to-get-the-civic-type-rs-engine Just saying, if it it true.....I still will not buy the car, because the most important part about type R is not just the engine.
  3. Maximum6

US Mk7 GTI ride height vs Euro GTI

I am wondering if the US mk7 gti ride height is the same as the European mk7 gti ride height? I remember in the Mk5 gti they had Euro spec springs to bring the US GTI to European car's height.
  4. Maximum6

Road Side Assistance

I was looking in my GTI's manual and it had a brochure for road side assistance. I used it once and I don't remember if I paid anything for the service as I just needed a jump start. I probably did pay something. Anyway, I was wondering what is a good Road side assistance service cost? I hear...
  5. Maximum6

HR RSS+ coilovers?

Anybody know where the adjustments are on the HR RSS+ coilovers for the Mk7? They don't have any accurate pictures of the coilovers on the internet.
  6. Maximum6

Sema 2014 Recaro booth

I'm gonna visit Sema 2014 and hopefully get to feel on some racing seats. Was searching their vendor database, but I did not locate any sort of brand seats at the convention. Recaro? Bride? Status? Race Tech? Anybody know if there will be booths there where I can try out some seats?
  7. Maximum6

trying to find plain blue t shirt

I'm trying to find a plain blue t shirt, like the one Clark Kent wears in smallville. I'm putting a costume together for my little cousin, 10 years old for his Halloween. I'm trying to find a shirt that is just like from the show, and with out the "S" superman logo. Anyone know where I can...
  8. Maximum6

Need a Russian Translator!

deleted....:biggrin:
  9. Maximum6

Best body spray deodorant?

What is best smelling deodorant on men? I'm taking a girl out this week, and want to smell nice. I looked over the web for ratings, and it seems Axe, Tag, Oldspice are the top choices. Now how many varieties of axe are there? Am i missing some? 1. Apollo 2. Kilo 3. Orion 4. Phoenix 5...
  10. Maximum6

who wants to argue about best performance car co?

Honda, BMW, Porsche, Ferrari. Who wants to argue that these are not the best performance car makers ever?
  11. Maximum6

feel very uneasy about tomorrow

I have to lend my car to my mom for work. :iono: I can just imagine her parking the car next to any car, as long as it is close to the elevator. I can imagine her parking the car on a hill and not pulling the handbrake. I can imagine her burning the tires when going at a T-intesection...
  12. Maximum6

No front license plate, Cop pulled me over!

I live in Nevada. The cop pulled me over and gave me a ticket because I didn't have a front license plate mounted!:mad: From what I know...it is required to have any front license plate from where I live!
  13. Maximum6

Best video camera?

I'm not much of a professional..but recently I've been camera crazy. I want a digital video camera that I can use to film cars....but I don't want to pay a hefty amount for it. Somewhere maybe $500. But I don't know much about cameras...so I don't know what is good. Anyone help?
  14. Maximum6

Where can I buy this backpack?

I can't find a picture...or what it is called. I see some people wear it. I also saw the Motorcycle riders in Fast and the Furious 1 wear it. If you need to see it..it is in the scene where they blew up the green eclipse with the guns. The people on the bikes were wearing this backpack. I...
  15. Maximum6

2009 JCW mini cooper?

I'm excited about this car. I think it is a better car than GTi even though I haven't driven MINI before. However I get the feeling this is going to be very expensive.:bow:
  16. Maximum6

s2000 no navigation

I know S2000 comes with navigation option. However, I do not think the USA ones have that option. My dad said he's seen a s2000 from that has one.... So do US s2000 have navigation/dvd options?
  17. Maximum6

lancer evolution 9 rims

Why is there different rims for the SE/MR models? They both are BBS..17" ...but one has "shine" metalic look, and the other looks kind of "painted" gray Anyone able to explain?