GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. xyouthx

Thoughts/opinions about being a fighter pilot in the military....

So, In June I graduate with a Bachelors in Electronic Media here in Cincinnati, video/film is my passion, and it's what I love to do. However, I'm not a graduate with 50k of student loans, and jobs are becoming impossible to find. I've interned at my dream job for 15 months now, but they...
  2. xyouthx

Two Music videos I shot: Sexy zombie, and Heavens Gate Suicide

Two of the videos that our little production company shot a few months back were just finished and put out. I act as the Director of Photography on the shoots, so if you like how it looks, party... if not, then my bad. We're trying to only shoot weird/offensive videos from here on out, and this...
  3. xyouthx

What car will I be picking up next saturday?

http://forums.evolutionm.net/showthread.php?t=364599 oh yes...... Sorry fellow VDubbers, it's just time to go AWD. And the SE's are by far the best models, and for under 25k with 6,000 miles it's just too good to pass up.
  4. xyouthx

25,000ish budget...Used STI/EVO, or NEW 09 WRX?

So with the release of the 09 WRX that I recently just OD'd on reading about...I'm now faced with a tough choice...I'm keeping my budgeting at around a 25k car but which one to go with... An 05/06 STI, an 05/06 EVO, or the new 09 WRX w/ 265 hp All are around 25k, and if they're more you can...
  5. xyouthx

For the Girlfriend: 02 A4 or 02-04 WRX?

My gf's looking to get a newer car for the first time, and I cant say that my taste on cars haven't influenced her, but I definitely didn't tell her which cars to look for, but this is what she has showed me that she likes the most. Both cars are around 60k milage, and for about $13,000. 02...
  6. xyouthx

VID: MR SRT 4 DRIVER!!! very funny

not sure if it's a repost but worth a look. you might even laugh a little http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_xdgPbmBks
  7. xyouthx

montage/short film for school

so just figured I'd post this since I'm finally getting cool projects at school. It features my GTI for about 5 seconds. Concept/synopsis is on the vimeo link, holler. http://www.vimeo.com/418096
  8. xyouthx

This is how you deal with a VW problem here in Ohio

So my friend had his mkIV worked on at this shop here in cincy called dubwerx, coil over install. now, dont ask why he paid to have it done, but he did. We did my springs on my GTI fine, and coil overs on our other friend's MKIV, but I think he just wanted it done without the headache while he...
  9. xyouthx

EVO street racing by my house, driver cut in half

This happened right by my house, and my friend said the driver was cut in half, and the passenger lost her leg. It's insane, but I've never heard that guy's name before. Very unfortunate but it just goes to show how quick shit can happen, but p.s. who races in early morning rush hour...
  10. xyouthx

To those who have/had an EVO (IX)

So Im looking into trading my GTI for an EVO this winter. Nothing against the GTI, but I just cant keep a car too long. So Im wondering if anyone can give me some tips/advice what to watch out for when owning/searching for etc. Notorious for certain problems, why you got rid of it, why they...
  11. xyouthx

So would trading for an R33 GTS-T be a bad idea?

so I love my GTI, but a friend of mine owns a little dealer company and called me and told me he has an R33 skyline I might be interested in. He said he'd sell it to me for as cheap as possible to not lose money on it. I told him I'm not really looking to trade my car in, but I'm down to...
  12. xyouthx

Did anyone else get that crazy PM on here from a lawyer?

A guy claiming he has a sum of 4.5 million he'd like to share with me and some BS, and write back if im interested in his proposal. Is this some sort of new spam?