GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. g60_corrado_91

My "House" Build

Last year around this time, I started looking at small houses and townhouses/condos. I was paying $1000 a month for a one bedroom apartment and an external 'shared' garage. While the amenities were nice (an outdoor and indoor pool, pool tables, a full work out facility, and tennis courts) and...
  2. g60_corrado_91

Pictures from Chicago

It's been awhile since I created a new thread with pictures. On Saturday, we met up at a car meet for awhile, then headed to Chicago. We managed to find a location I've never been to. Enjoy! IMG_5672-edited by g60_corrado_91, on Flickr IMG_5674-edited by g60_corrado_91, on Flickr...
  3. g60_corrado_91

A Genesis

Went out last weekend to shoot a friend's Genesis R-Spec. Not the best photoshoot, but a couple turned out okay I thought. It's got tinted taillights, a black vinyl roof, and 25% tinted windows now. Lowering may be in the future, but Hyundai's 10 year, 100k warranty may put a damper on that...
  4. g60_corrado_91

My buddies 1998 Camaro SS

I took a few pictures of my buddies Camaro before leaving work on Friday. It has quite a bit done to it. It has headers, a fast intake, cam with quite a bit of lift, a tune, 315 DR's, a 12 bolt 4.10 rear end, reinforced rear suspension and torque arm, and a bunch of other things that I'm not...
  5. g60_corrado_91

Cell phones going public (read for your benefit)

Hey this was on a local forum so I decided to pass it along. Hopefully it's not a repost. http://www.donotcall.gov FYI REMEMBER: Cell Phone Numbers Go Public next month. REMINDER.... All cell phone numbers are being released to telemarketing companies and you will start to receive sales...
  6. g60_corrado_91

Messing around with editing

So I decided to edit a picture that I took to try and enhance it. What are you opinions on the new one? Over saturated, etc? Original:
  7. g60_corrado_91

Arizona Parking Solutions

:thumbdown: http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=3880087