GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. V

GSW Eibach Sport and new CTS tourqe insert $175 shipped in Cont. US

GSW Eibach Sport and new CTS tourqe insert *SOLD* Eibach sport and CTS mount insert for golf sportwagen. The eibachs have 6k miles on them and the mount is new.I will ship both for $150 firm to the lower 48...
  2. V

FS: Koni adjustable set and Eibach sport

GSW Eibach Sport and new CTS tourqe insert $175 shipped in Cont. US Delete
  3. V

Concerns with Tire Rack service...

I bought a set of springs as well as wheels and tires from Tire Rack. I have purchased from them before, but felt more inclined to do do again due to the forum sponsorship. I bought the wheels and tires when they were on closeout in July and mounted them in September when I installed my springs...
  4. V

Should I replace my rear shock mount?

I am doing new bearings and mounts in the front, the car has 50k on it. Should I replace the rear shock mounts as well?
  5. V

Who is running Konis? (my bilstein order was pushed back again)

This is for a 16 GSW, I have the linear eibach prokit (1.4/1.2) and was going to go with B8s. I am sick of waiting at this point, tirerack has FSDs for 544, I can get special actives for 575. I would prefer them over the sports as I will likely never adjust them. I have heard some say the FSDs...
  6. V

who has upgraded from APR stage 1 to 2

Would you do it over again? I am looking at the minimal amount of gains for the cost and wondering if its really worth it.
  7. V

GSW suspension help - ST Sport / Koni FSD & Eibach? Install Kits?

I am looking to upgrade the suspension on my 16 GSW FWD 1.8tsi. I am trying to maintain a comfortable ride with a mild drop and enhanced handling. I am old and have kids so I am not looking to have the overly bumpy ride of coilovers or a low drop. I am looking to see if anyone has run the ST cup...
  8. V

Delete

Spam