GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. mre212

get 5 friends signed up for gamefly, get a Wii

did anyone else hear about this>? uhhh anyone want to help a brother out?
  2. mre212

adios ipod

zune time baby! This thing kicks ass. The best part is for 15 bucks a month, unlimited downloads! check it http://www.zunescene.com/ i hope that link works!
  3. mre212

ebay laugher

1999 Nissan : R34 GT-R V-spec type that into ebay if you want to great laugh. sorry im not so savvy with linking stuff.
  4. mre212

i can smell the snow can u?

Walked out of my house this morning and saw my breath, besides always feeling like superman when i see that, it means its getting cold, which means snow is coming soon, which in turn would be followed by boarding. which makes this dubber so freaking excited that even though its monday i got a...
  5. mre212

whats with the lack of love between us?

ok now I'm still kinda new to VW, however i came from MINI where you pratically pull over to talk to a fellow driver. in the last week ive drove next to 4 mkv's and each time i was totally ignored. One guy even looked me right in the eyes as i was waving and sneered and turned away. Now im no...
  6. mre212

Its office time!

thursday is the best day of the week for me because of the office. If you guys want to laugh your ass off, watch it.
  7. mre212

Who here plays on Xbox live?

What games do you play? Im all about FPS. Halo, call of duty, Ghost R. and Bomberman, the game everyone loves to hate My GT is Justiniswin if anyone wants to play
  8. mre212

Maddenday has come !

anyone getting madden 07 today?