GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Ursus americanus

Unibrace UBQ (red) and XBQ (black) for sale/trade

Black Unibrace XBQ plus nutsert tool (you'll need new nutserts) few minor scratches on top edge and mounting holes) $200 obo plus shipping Also looking to trade my red UBQ for stock braces and $150 obo... see my other listing for more details http://www.golfmk7.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40019
  2. Ursus americanus

Neuspeed RSB and endlinks for sale/trade

I need to swap my GTI neuspeed rsb for a stock one. Plan would be you come to my home in millstone nj and we jack both cars up, your stock bar goes on my car, my neuspeed bar and endlinks go onto your car (you can keep your stock links) and you give me $150 obo. Bar and endlinks have...
  3. Ursus americanus

vs stock Rousche 427r - rolling start

Last night I raced my stock DSG PP mk7 against a stock Rousche 427r from a ~5mph rolling start. The torque limiter bogged me a little in first gear but I had him by about half a car length until 60-65mph (3rd gear) then he was gone. He even waited up for me to compliment the GTI :-) Not gonna...
  4. Ursus americanus

Unibrace Group Buy Coming Very Soon!!!!

Get your paypal account ready! Bruce (gtitraveler from the mk6 forum) the brains behind the Unibrace products, informed me that a group buy for the xbq and ubq braces will be starting as soon as he gets the thread up! If you are unfamiliar with Unibrace just google some mk5 and mk6 reviews and...