GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

Intercooler performance

Thanks a lot, jake!
  2. G

Intercooler performance

jake only have Fmic, right? My car have the ACC.
  3. G

Intercooler performance

Jake, which are your top 5 choices? I use to stay 5 years with the car, and i just bought this one.
  4. G

Intercooler performance

Guys, this a BIG topic! I saw the numbers on "mygolfm7" that jeff tested. Is the DO88 still the best option on the market? Its worth it the difference between him and majestic? I have a option for a old Racingline IC, its a good one?
  5. G

SOLD: VW Driver Gear Springs

Ok, send me a pm, please.
  6. G

SOLD: VW Driver Gear Springs

Hello, its possible to ship to florida?
  7. G

IS38 Thread

@ZuMBLe @scrllock Thanks Guys!!
  8. G

IS38 Thread

But guys, if could one answer the question for me... Is the IHI is38 that is sold on ecstuning the same turbo/revision of the FCPEuro? I have options of is38 that already are here in Brazil, but was bought on ECS.
  9. G

IS38 Thread

Hahahaha, Oh, that's exactly how I think! Littco hasn't answered my emails anymore, I think the best option for me is the IS38 from FCP, I just have to see how I'm going to bring it. If Is38 dont give-me any issue ll be what I'm looking for in terms of power and spool. I'm sure I won't want more...
  10. G

IS38 Thread

No problem, Goat :)
  11. G

IS38 Thread

Thanks for the help, scrllock!! Changing a little the topic, you guys knows "TVS Engineering" for TCU?
  12. G

IS38 Thread

I read all the topic of 2260s, i think is a great option, and have a seller with one here in Brazil. The problem is that my tuner is very dramatic, and told me that i would blow the dsg with this! hahahah! So, if go with the 2260s, i wont ll force to get the 30/40 extras whps, and probally ll...
  13. G

IS38 Thread

Its amazing how options are for this plataform! This isnt a good option too? https://www.goapr.com/products/engine_hardware/turbo/direct_turbocharger_replacement_systems/apr_stage_3_dtr6054_turbocharger_system_-_20t_ea888_gen_3/parts/T4100003 I think it is too good to be true! Hahhahahah
  14. G

IS38 Thread

Its easy mod that i could do buying the cobb tune for DSG? Which are good options to do the TCU tune?
  15. G

IS38 Thread

That is a torque limit to run with stock dsg tune?
  16. G

IS38 Thread

This turbo looks amazing! But its a lot more power that i wish. I would like to keep it simple with fuel and other upgrades, just the basics (IC, DP and tune). Maybe ll be a good option if i run low boost to keep it if 360whp max, probally a lot reliable than a is38. Another question is about...
  17. G

IS38 Thread

Thanks, Zumble!! Just chat with then and they dont ship to Brazil. The warranty wont be a big deal for me, send it back to US ll be difficult. I have someone here in Brazil that sells is38 from ECS, So if it is the same turbo, could be a good option.
  18. G

IS38 Thread

Thank you, guys!! @scrllock @ZuMBLe what is the difference between the IHI from FCPeuro and the IHI sold on Ecstuning? They arent the same? I think that ll be easy to import from ECS, but i ll try to contact FCPEURO.
  19. G

IS38 Thread

Guys, i know this kind of topic was discuss before, but are many options on the market in 2022 and i would like to know the best options today from your experience. IHI IS38 - Transverse - High output engine, like 2.0T S3 06K 145 702 J 06K 145 702 M 06K 145 702 N 06K 145 722 A 06K 145 722 H...
  20. G

VWR MQB Intercooler System

Hi guys! I would like to know some opinions about this IC. I am from Brazil, and it is very difficult to ship an IC to here... But i find one of this used, so would like to know some reviews, it is a good choice? To hard to install? Other question, my car have ACC, there is any problem, or only...