GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

FS (CT): OEM GTI Suspension Takeoffs

Selling the stock suspension off my 2016 GTI. I replaced these with coilovers in 2019. These have exactly 60k miles on them and had zero issues. I kept these in the event I ever parted the car back to stock but ended up selling it with the coilovers anyways. I’m asking $220 obo for these...
  2. G

FS (CT): 2016 GTI S 4 Door 6 Speed Manual

No longer for sale
  3. G

EPC light, flashing CEL, misfire. Covered under warranty?

Hi all, On my way to work today, cruising on the highway doing about 65mph my car started shaking violently. Shortly after the EPC light came on followed by an intermittent flashing CEL. From what I've read so far it looks like it could be a coil pack that's gone bad, but I don't have my...
  4. G

**SOS** Wheel bolt stripped

Hi everyone, Earlier today I picked up a set of winter wheels for my MK7 GTI. While I was torquing down one of the lug bolts, it kept spinning and spinning, which means I've cross threaded it without realizing it. What is my best course of action? Anyone have any idea on what a cost to...
  5. G

FS: ECS flush kit 15mm/20mm (CT)

I have 15mm/20mm spacers available. They're the ECS flush kit. Bought these used and they've been sitting in my garage ever since. I've decided to keep my car stock. Sold my coilvers, now these have to go. Retail on ECS: $200 My asking price: $120 slightly negotiable, buyer pays shipping...
  6. G

FS (CT): Bilstein B14 Coilovers for GTI

Up for sale is a set of Bilstein B14 Coilovers. They have 3k miles on them. Only reason selling is that I've decided to keep my MK7 stock. They are off the car and ready to be sold. Asking $700 FIRM. Buyer pays shipping. Non-negotiable. If you can get them cheaper from someone else go buy from...
  7. G

FS: Brand new VWR springs and used OEM suspension

These have been sitting in my garage for months, decided I want coilovers instead. I bought an extra set of struts because I didn't feel like taking apart my original suspension in case I ever wanted to part the car back to stock and sell it. I'm weird like that. - Brand new VWR Springs. sold -...
  8. G

My car got egged overnight

Walked out of my house and to my car at 7:15 AM to go to work, found egg plastered over the left side of my car. Moved into this house 2 months ago and never had an issue until today. As you can imagine I was not at all happy to find this on a Friday morning. Police report has been filed...
  9. G

WTB: Front shock mounts

Like the title says does anyone have any OEM/used front shock mounts?
  10. G

WTB: complete GTI OEM suspension

Like the title says I'm looking for a complete set of takeoffs. -struts -springs -tophats/strut mounts Located in CT, PayPal ready.
  11. G

WTB: complete OEM suspension

Wrong section please delete
  12. G

MK7 on Lowering Springs Thread

There's a coilovers thread, thought it'd be nice to have a springs thread too. VWR H&R NEUSPEED Megan Racing Let's see them!