GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

Custom Turboback Exhaust

I have for sale my custom turboback exhaust due to me selling the car. The exhaust is really one of a kind and is the best I have ever heard or found for these cars that wont run you $2k. The welds arent the prettiest (done by local muffler shop) but it is under the car.... Consists of a CTS...
  2. C

Mabotech M560is BIG TURBO

SOLD!
  3. C

484WHP BIG TURBO GTI

I am putting up for sale my 2017 GTI PP DSG. Lets get down to the part most people care about. 19k miles, 484whp. Asking $25,500. Mods: - Mabotech M560is turbocharger - $4495 - Cts turbo outlet pipe - $199 - Cts throttle pipe - $169 - Unitronic intercooler-$699 - Custom intake-$99 - Mambatek...
  4. C

17” Drag Setup

Im looking to sell my 17x7.5” Advanti Hy Hybris et40 5x112 with 245/45/17 Hoosier DR2 tires. Tires and wheels have less than 200 street miles and no track time. No burnouts and never spun over. Car hooked 500ish whp and 430wtq from 20mph roll on FWD. These WILL fit Performance Package brakes...
  5. C

Mabotech M560is 60-130

Finally got my Dragy GPS and on my second attempt put down a decent enough time to share, I think. More to come! Car is using the Mabotech M560is on pump 93 fuel. Full weight with spare on street tires. P.S. Sorry about the shaky video lol https://youtu.be/7aLj4dNLBl4 7aLj4dNLBl4
  6. C

Mabotech M560is Big Turbo Build

This post is to showcase my new Big Turbo setup. Towards the end of last year I decided to go with Mabotech’s new M560is turbocharger for the MQB platform. The charger is based on the GTX3071R with OEM style new castings of the turbine housing and compressor housing. There are some other...
  7. C

Cobb Accessport V3

Up for sale is my Cobb AP V3 with all cables, carrying case, and windshield mount. Unmarried from car and updated with all latest features. $500 plus shipping. Pm me here or text me at 229-886-1386 for fastest response.
  8. C

OEM VW Nogaro Wheels w/ tires (GA)

I have a fairly new set of OEM Nogaro wheels with Bridgestone Potenza RE97AS in 225/40/18. Two tires are at 50% and other two around 80%. Two of the wheels have some curb damage which I can provide pictures of on request. Asking $600 or best offer. Trying to stay semi-local, and willing to...