GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. N

Looking at used MK7 GTIs

Hello, I am testing the water to trade my 2019 Jetta SEL with Cold Weather for a used 2016-2017 GTI Sport or S with DSG or Manual. I used to own '16 GTI SE PP with 6MT, and it was the biggest mistake of my life for trading the GTI for a jetta due to 500 miles a week commute which i dont do...
  2. N

2019 VW Tiguan

My fiancee has a '18 Tiguan SE 4Motion. We love it a lot! The MPG is really great only if you are gentle with it. The mpg does tank bad during the winter time, and right now, it's warm. We are seeing between 30 and 34 mpg depending on what mph you are doing. Actually, we got the Tiguan...
  3. N

FS: WeatherTech Floorliner Mats (4)

SOLD
  4. N

FS: Winter Setup - 18" Austin with Michelin X-ICE XI3 225/45/18. (LOCAL PICK-UP ONLY)

FS: Winter Setup - 18" Austin with Michelin X-ICE XI3 225/45/18. (LOCAL PICK-UP ONLY) SOLD
  5. N

FS: Winter Setup - 18" Austin with Michelin X-ICE XI3 225/45/18. (LOCAL PICK-UP ONLY)

FS: Winter Setup - 18" Austin with Michelin X-ICE XI3 225/45/18. (LOCAL PICK-UP ONLY) SOLD
  6. N

FS: A Set of 18" Austin Wheels

Please Delete Please Delete
  7. N

For Sale: A set of 18" Austin wheels

Please Delete Please delete
  8. N

For Sale: A set of 18" Austin wheels

Please Delete - Duplicate Post. Duplicate
  9. N

Trading my MK7 GTi for a 2013 MK6 Golf TDI?

i know this may be different! I am not sure if I should do this. Does it make financial sense? I owe about $14k on the MK7 GTI, and the Golf TDI I found only have 15k miles and asking for $15,999. My GTI has 52k miles, it's a SE 4 Door with PP and 6MT. I am trying to figure it out if it does...
  10. N

Michelin X-Icexi3 or Pilot Alpin PA4

Looking into getting new set of winter tires. Which tires would you recommend? Please do not say Blizzak WS80, I have those tires, and it is bald already after 3 seasons. It does wear out real fast! I need something thatll last longer than the WS80! it has to be 225/40/18 or any other...
  11. N

Rotors/Pads for MK7 GTI PP

Hello all, I am looking to get new rotors and pads for my GTI with PP and APR Stage 1 HO tune as well. The brake pads on the GTI has about 10mm left, and only have 25k miles. I would like new pads that doesnt dust a lot like the OEM pads does. I do drive aggressively and brake hard as...
  12. N

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Got my GTI flashed to APR STG 1 HO yesterday at Smith VW to take advantage of the sale. WOW, what a different animal it is! :D Why did I wait two years to pull the trigger?!
  13. N

PLEASE DELETE

Returning it to BMS. Sorry about that.
  14. N

FS: ECS Street Shield

SOLD
  15. N

The bike thread - mountain, road, fat, TT, DJ, cross... what are you riding?

Got myself a '16 Salsa Spearfish Carbon SLX, and went out riding at Rosaryville Park in Waldorf, MD. It was lot fun riding and lot work! Looking forward to continue riding more! Bike Rack Talk - I have two VW Bike rack attachment, will it hold my bike and my friend's Santa Cruz 5010? Thanks!
  16. N

Camaro ZL1 1LE or Shelby GT350

Or Wait for new Z/28, the rumor said that GM is working on new 5.5L V8 Flat Plane crank with twin turbo, may be around 700HP.
  17. N

FS: H&R 24MM Rear Sway Bar

SOLD
  18. N

Looking to trade '16 GTI SE 6MT PP for '17 GTI Autobahn DSG

I currently drive a '16 GTI SE 6MT PP/LP, and am looking to trade it for '17 GTI DSG SE or Autobahn. Any thoughts about that? I've come to a decision where I realized that manual is PITA in the city with the traffic, stop n go, when needing to shift to make a pass on the highway. So I've...