GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. RoccoRed

Broken iPhone??

If anyone has a broken iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch you can send it into these guys at www.ubreakifix.com Use this coupon code SG10OFF and receive 10% off your repair.
  2. RoccoRed

4th Generation iPhone

For all you guys out there waiting for the 4th Generation iPhone... Our Distrbution Center in Orlando, FL got their first shipment of 4th Gen Glass today. http://www.ubreakifix.com/blog/category/ubreakifix-blog/
  3. RoccoRed

Broken iPhone?

My roommate and his buddy's iPhone repair shop in Orlando made the news this morning...Not that anyone here would care... If anyone needs an iPhone repair check'em out www.ubreakifix.com http://www.clickorlando.com/video/20546523/index.html
  4. RoccoRed

Rhyme Time

I'm bored at work...lets play a game say a word that rhymes with the previous i.e. shoot ----boot GO
  5. RoccoRed

How many Harry Potter fans here?

Hey guys..just wanted to see how many people on here like the books/movies I am not interested in them, but my girlfriend is obsessed
  6. RoccoRed

paint on windows

hey guys i need some help...when in orlando this weekend i took my car to the track they put numbers on my window with one of those paint window marker things...it was late when i got home so i didn't wash it off..then actually never got around to trying to wash it off until yesterday well...
  7. RoccoRed

What is going on!

if i click the search buttong or the new post button it says i need to wait 3 second before performing a search...so i wait a few minutes and still the same message...i try to log out and all it says is all cookies cleared! forums have not been nice to me lately
  8. RoccoRed

H.i.n.

just got back from H.I.N. in miami beach...waste of money imo but i kinda got a compliment by a fellow dubber on the way home about my springs and fooled around with a civic on I-95 any other dubbers head out to the show?