GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. witchcraftz

Are there Wheel Bearing/Hub assembly upgrades?

Driving along Monday on the highway for a long 12 hour trip and hit a big pothole at 130 km/h... :eek: Noticed later Monday night, when slowing down and arriving home, a resonance-whirring noise. Took the wheels off Tuesday night and visually checked for tire bubbles, wheel bends, cracks or...
  2. witchcraftz

WTB: LP GTI grille & GTD badge

Looking for a GTD badge. Pm me if you have these lying around, I know you UK guys debadge your GTDs. ;)
  3. witchcraftz

MIB I Versions

I have a 2015 TDI with the basic component in radio, no navigation button on my system. I understand from what I've read that I have a MIB 1. I know that to upgrade to the MIB II is costly and you have to get a pre-hacked system, then can't update the maps, also it's fairly expensive. I would...
  4. witchcraftz

Mercedes and BMW fitment

Used to have a MK4 so I used wheel adapters, CB adapter and ball seat adapters to run AMG rims. Just got an MK7, so do the Mercedes rims just bolt right up with a center bore adapter and ball seat adapters? Are the bolts the same size or do I need a stud conversion? How about BMW rims?
  5. witchcraftz

Removing OEM seat cover

I'm attempting to remove the seat cover on a GTI Driver's side upper for repairs. I've gotten it partial apart but it looks like it attached to the foam in the middle. How doe this thing come off?
  6. witchcraftz

AC controls panel upgrade

My golf has the panel part number 5hb-011-176-50 It is for manual a.c. Controls but lacks the heated seats buttons. I have upgraded to gti seats that are heated. In order to make it a clean install was wondering if I can simply replace the panel with part number 5hb-011-176-11 which does have...
  7. witchcraftz

WTB: Divers Side Airbag (in seat)

PM me if you have one!
  8. witchcraftz

Rear door panel part number?

I'm looking for the part number for the rear door skin. Haven't been able to find it, or is the new model a solid piece and I have to replace the whole door?